The Vault & Original Sensible Seeds - Giveaway and New Freebies!

Hey there, Team Vaulters!

Get ready to welcome the hottest event from Original Sensible Seeds - a dazzling giveaway that comes with fresh freebies in tow!

Starting now until stocks last, savor the mouthwatering Biscotti Auto with every order you place with us.

:boom: Giveaway Alert! :boom:

Win a 10-pack of Biscotti Auto Flowering Feminised Seeds by Original Sensible Seeds. To enter, just leave a comment about your experience with Original Sensible Seeds, share, and like!

But that’s not all! Original Sensible Seeds is also hooking you up with awesome merch! Check it out!

Remember, when you buy Original Sensible Seeds at The Vault, you score extra free seeds!

Hurry, we’ll announce the winners on September 14th, 2023!

17 Likes

This reminds me I have some autos from you I need to grow this fall
Has the Original been added to Sensible Seeds? @ReikoX ?
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I just got some Wedding Cake Auto fems from Original Sensible seeds, and can’t wait to drop them! They seems like a great company with serious reliability.
Look at this one @LzBoy

4 Likes

I don’t know, I’ve never tried Sensible Seeds before. How about you @Mr.Sparkle?

4 Likes

Never tried them , have looked in the past but think they offered no shipping to CAN and or they didn’t supply to seedbanks i would buy from such as the vault

4 Likes

Always up to try a new Breeder!

3 Likes

I won some zkittles autos from OSS from the vault a while back and I thought they turned out great so I’d b glad to try these biscotti. Thanks for the chance @The_Vault_Team u guys have always been good to me :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Natea hoping the mailman will bring me a present from them soon.
@The_Vault_Team has been great, hope all is well Luis

3 Likes

Zero experience with Original Sensible Seeds,would like to make it not zero with that biscotti :sunglasses: looks great

Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

Never grown Sensible Seeds before but I’ve seen a few growers that have and I’ve only heard positive stuff from all of them. @HollySun91

2 Likes

All that I know of Original Sensible Seeds is by word of mouth, all good. I had to grab a towel - the terpene profile of OSS Biscotti Auto had me drooling, it sounds so delish!

3 Likes

This auto biscotti sounds wonderful, thanks Sensible seeds and the Vault

4 Likes

I have tried a few different strains/crosses from Original Sensible Seeds -

They’re NOT Sensi Seeds - & they’ve been about for years now ,@G-paS

I have grown their ‘Black Destroyer’ , ‘Widow’ , alongside a few others ( iv not grown any of them in years now.) but they have a decent selection and are/were quite expensive seeds ( as i recall.?!.) …

Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:.

:facepunch:.
Gaz

5 Likes

I had a friend in Spain get a bunch of different breeders versions of bruce banner #3. Original sensible seeds were one of the real standouts that was close to the original clone only that was taking people by storm.

3 Likes

I have never tried Original Sensible Seeds but would like to give them a shot. What about you @Pigeonman ?

5 Likes

Im always down to try new fire!

4 Likes

I know NOT Sensi as I never have had any of those. Thank you for the info.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wow, at it again aye? You guys rock! Very kind. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve never tried Original Sensible Seeds. So I’ll throw my hat in the ring, cuz…ya know…autos!

Hey @Going2fast, @420noob, and @LedZeppelin.
Y’all wanna get in on this? :wink:

5 Likes

I haven’t got to try any Original Sensible Seeds autos yet, but would like to!

3 Likes

original sensible seeds and sensible seeds are different companies - each one will tell you they were the first. cant remember what the story was behind it.

5 Likes