The Vault & Original Sensible Seeds - Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow!

Discover exceptional cannabis genetics and win big with Original Sensible Seeds! :trophy: Join us as they become a part of Team Vault!

Leave a comment telling us which strains excite you the most about Original Sensible Seeds and you’ll be eligible to be the winner of a Vault t-shirt and a 5-pack of Bruce Banner #3 Fems or a 5-pack of Auto Gorilla Glue #4 Feminised Seeds

Get more info and prizes in the link below!

See you soon, Team Vaulters!

21 Likes

That Bruce Banner looks amazing! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

4 Likes

I’d love to grow the gg4 fems! Count me in please! Thank you @The_Vault_Team :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Would love to try the GG4 Thank you for the giveaway and good luck everyone

3 Likes

I’d like to try gg4 never have before.

4 Likes

I was looking :eyes: and this one caught my attention, “Koolato” the description was rate in my wheel house! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

A great solid bank used them before to get some Ace genetics (malawi and Panama) great packing, servic, ect. Sensible has been around for many years ; as mentioned. Do recommend this bank to cultivators just starting out Congrats to the "Team Vaulters !!!

4 Likes

Grown their Zkittles but I’d like to try Peanut Butter Breath

2 Likes

Hey @The_Vault_Team! I’d love to try that Bruce Banner out again! She was a beauty last time :grin::fire::pray:

2 Likes

I like the look of the Bruce Banner #3, love me some Strawberry Diesel. And the GSC look pretty nice too!

:v:

2 Likes

I’ve never grown Gorilla Glue, and it just so happens that I love autos. So that’s right up my alley! :smiley:

3 Likes

Bruce Banner looks friggin awesome

2 Likes

Power plant, GG, Wedding Cake, OG kush, zkittles, they have alot of goodies. Either of the type of winning seeds would be great. The #vault is great people, love the OG forum also, just not got to post a lot last few years. Few journals half way through got flooded out, outdoor dozed over, family passing. Been alot but I will get through it all and make it up. Sitting now waiting on word from Mom and brother in ICU. It’s got to get better. Good luck everyone. Oh… How can I forget to thank Sensible seeds also.

2 Likes

Those Bruce Banner sound great!

2 Likes

The GG auto fems sound great! I love GG, and havent run many autos so it would be perfect.
Thank you for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team

3 Likes

Those GSC Fems look wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The Do-si-dos Og looks great. The Banana Sherbet reallcdo to though, glad to be in the running for a chance!

2 Likes

Yes I would definitely like to try the Bruce banner out

2 Likes

@Tank86 picked a winner!

2 Likes

Would love to try this breeder out! Both strains sound amazing.

1 Like