The Vault & Phoenix Seeds Treasure Hunt – Win 500 Free Seeds + 50 Seeds Here!

Hey, Team Vaulters!

Exciting news! The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and Phoenix Cannabis Seeds have something thrilling in store for you: a unique treasure hunt with an extraordinary prize! We’re giving away a whopping 500 free cannabis seeds to one lucky winner. Imagine having a stash of premium Phoenix Seeds of your choice. Ready to join the adventure? Let us guide you through the exhilarating Phoenix Seeds Treasure Hunt!

To be eligible for the grand prize, visit the Phoenix Cannabis Seeds website. But wait, we’ve spiced things up. Somewhere on their site, a secret code is waiting to be found!

Once you’ve cracked the code, comment on this blog post with it and share your thoughts about Phoenix Cannabis Seeds. Have you tried our seeds before? Or are you excited about a particular strain? They’re all about top-quality seeds and an amazing growing experience.

Get set for an epic hunt!

Update!

Oops, Team Vaulters!

We almost let something slip by. If you’re up for it, give this post a like, tag a pal, and comment, and you might just get a shot at winning a 50-pack of whichever Phoenix Seeds strain tickles your fancy!

Even though it might not be as exciting as a Treasure Hunt, it’s a little gift that we think you might enjoy :wink:

58 Likes

Found it!! :grinning: Probably gonna have to try some of that “Good Shit”! :joy:
Thanks for the opportunity The Vault and Phoenix Seeds! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

While “good shit” looks good I’m leaning toward the “Strong Stuff”.

I would to thank the Vault and Phoenix seeds for an opportunity for a lifetime supply of seeds.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m leaning towards “Strong Stuff” myself. I did find the code and am glad to be in the running for these!

3 Likes

To me, good shit > than strong stuff. But its all good.

If i win, i will donate these to the og server fund

7 Likes

@The_Vault_Team I’ve never tried anything by Phoenix Seeds so I don’t have anything to compare it to, yet! But I’ve heard Phoenix Seeds has some really “good shit” & if you need good medicine it’s also “strong stuff” so maybe then i can get some 420-69 yall!

Thanks for the opportunity to explore some genitcs!

4 Likes

I see the “Good Shit” Phoenix had now has flown away with all the “Strong Stuff” again
@carty

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @The_Vault_Team - don’t have personal experience with Phoenix seeds but word on the street is they have the good shit, some say it’s strong stuff ! Good luck all

3 Likes

Man you guys have the good shit for sure. That big yield auto and the ak27 look :fire: as hell!
@blowdout2269 @OhNo555 @AzSeaindooin420 @carty @repins12

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! @The_Vault_Team
I havent tried any vault or Phoenix stuff, but there are a bunch on there that sound amazing that I would certainly give a chance.
If I win, I’d split them with a bunch of OGs here that have been kind to me.

5 Likes

" 420-69" @The_Vault_Team I am new to these?! Did I win!!!? I am most excited to try northern lights!

2 Likes

Who can say no go “good shit” that’s obviously “strong stuff” from @The_Vault_Team !

@CADMAN , @Foreigner , @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

I don’t understand this code thing but thanks for the tag.

Oh I see. Cough cough good shit

I have no experience with these but you could change all that.

@NDNCHILD

4 Likes

Boy howdy, would I enjoy growing and sharing some of that “good shit” and “strong stuff” with friends new and old. Thanks for the opportunity, Vault/Phoenix Seeds!

1 Like

We’ve added an extra to the post. Read again the description of the post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Foreigner there’s some freebies up for grabs

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at an awesome bonus! @The_Vault_Team
@420noob have you seen the sweet update?

3 Likes

@Illicitmango these seeds sound awesome man. Come get you some!

3 Likes

Appreciate the tag @Pawsfodocaws
I got in, post 8. Thank you though

3 Likes

No problem man.

3 Likes