The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Hello again guys, it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow

And we have wonderful news this time – we have 2 Comparative Grows running side by side :slight_smile:

To be clear, if you enter both Comparatives, then you MUST post on both Comparative threads, and if you only join this Comparative then you should only post on this thread, and if you only join the other Comparative then you should only post on that thread – I will post a link to the other Comparative Grow in the comments below.

The Vault has teamed up this time with our new friends at FastBuds, to bring you another amazing Comparative Grow – this time we will be helping you guys drift off to sleep each with a beautiful dream of blue :slight_smile:

Please remember that I have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why I have detailed everything in the post and I ask you all to make sure you do it correctly - unfortunately if you do not follow the instructions your entry will be put the bottom of the queue until we have time to try to work out who the entrant is, and we will be processing the correctly done entries first - it is only fair.

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - I need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

If your entry has been accepted you will receive a “Comparative Accepted” email.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

And be extra careful to read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter both Comparatives.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as there are 3 new forums joining in this, grow, so the seeds will be used up more quickly this time around.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:
Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow

This is the link to the other comparative grow

4 Likes

ME ME ME!

I wasn’t able to participate fully on the last one, may i be eligible for this one…?

I already submitted the entry thru the website. THX

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

I signed up…and followed the directions…hope to be involved and show ya hows it done.:grin:…momma said i was a winner.

3 Likes

early worm get’s the bird :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

Thanks @The_Vault_Team for the heads up, id like to grow out these fastbuds seeds, looking forward to it mate…
Cheers.
Gaz

4 Likes

Ok, i tried again, it was my fault not following the instructions. You think smoking weed affects people that way?

Anyway, thanks and it’s a pleasure growing these two gens.

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

I thought I’d filled in one of my orders incorrectly ( not putting my username in the comments section) , so I did it again too lol…
And surely smoking weed isn’t to blame haha.!

Looking forward to running these auto’s…
Happy growing
Gaz
Just a heads up for @Kalgrae , @Scissor-Hanz , @oleskool830 @anon58740919 , why not have a shot at auto’s with these two strains…!?

Edit; @anon58740919 just take a look :eyes: at the top of this thread and click the link, don’t even have to sign in, just use guests checkout and make sure your username and forum ( Overgrow) on comments bit , gets you some beans and a nice T-shirt.!
We all pop seeds on same thread…!
Simple instructions for your too stoned heed lol…
Catch you later mate…
Gaz

7 Likes

I’m down bro! I have one of the Mephisto Autos you gave me growing now and rockin’ along nicely. I call it my “mystery mephisto” There was a pack labeled Livers and Cheese. Inside we’re some loose seeds, a vial with 3 or 4 seeds that had some writing on it but I couldn’t make out what it said. Inside the same vial were several seeds in a rolling paper. To be honest, I popped 2 but couldn’t tell you which ones now! Thus…Mystery Mephisto. Hope your freakin’ chimney is freakin’ reekin’ my brother! Much love. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I’m game :100: where do I sign up. I’ve been smoking far too much this evening and possibly have aluminum in my eye

Edit. After doing some inspection like clueso. I think I figured it. Ooh I’m looking forward to some autos. And I absolutely love blue dream. (Only ever smoked hso blue dream before)

7 Likes

Your doin better than me mate lol. I’m loving their blackberry, and their green crack is the first auto i failed to identify as an auto. I got about halfway through the blurb when i realised i needed to convince herself to grow this one too (also i lost focus again) Need to buy her some of these beans as a pressie me thinks :grin:

4 Likes

Hey @Albannach why don’t you enter this…? It’s for everyone bud…
Hopefully you’ll get some and a t-shirt lol…
Happy growing mate

Edit;@Albannach, your mrs can still grow them in her next grow and you could run a couple in your veg area , just as long as you show pics of them etc, you’ll be cool, nuthin to lose, you can finish your current grows before cracking them… good luck whatever mate…:arrow_lower_right:
Gaz

5 Likes

Hi dude, i would enter but it’s not me who would be growing them, that would be my missis and she has already started beans for her next grow. Another FastBuds Blackberry and an OG Kush CBD auto. She’s going to get more Green Crack seeds anyway so i’ll probably chip in for some Blue Dream’matic so she gets both. Shouldn’t take much to convince her to grow the Dream’matic cos shes just as impressed with FastBuds as i am. BIG kudos to their breeder/s. So good in fact I’m actually thinking about filling my own tent with them but i probably have enough reg or fem beans in the fridge to last about 10yrs. I’m still tempted though cos they will keep :grin:

4 Likes

@Gaz29 thanks for the heads up. Entered for one comparative.

4 Likes

Hi peeps, please be sure to read the complete instructions.
If you wish to enter both Comparatives, please only select the “both” product.
Anyone that has been declined for this reason just needs to go back and read the full instructions and enter again :wink:

If you guys don’t follow the instructions it makes the task hard for us to organise. Many thanks for your co-operation OG community.

6 Likes

Can you let me know if mine was right please mate. I think it was. But I was legitimately high as a mother f******

4 Likes

Now im doubting I’ve entered right…lol.
So I’ve just entered both ( i never saw the link for both) so I entered again just now for both and I won’t know if I did it correctly - ( my email isn’t accessible atm) - til i do/or don’t receive any… cheers @The_Vault_Team ,

Gaz

4 Likes

Now a bunch of us are doubting if we did it correctly…i know im doubting…weed does crazy things…i think i did it correct…but now that i havent smoked im wondering…well best thing to do is smoke again and consider it correct.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I would like to join the party but it’s too complicated and I’m old and high. And, as most here know, I’m a little “afeared” of testers if that’s what this is. Much love and respect @The_Vault_Team! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

See what I mean @Gaz29? Complicated when your chimneys reekin’ right? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It’s just a couple of clicks my Texan friend, give it a go , you can check out as a guest, pay fk all n sport a lovely growers T-Shirt :laughing:

It’s easy and painless, you can pop em after your present grows/testers are done, as long as you pop a few posts up when you do crack em, your good to grow…
I’ll take a peek at your current grows later on ok mate…
Have a good day.
Gaz

4 Likes