The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Hey @The_Vault_Team, how many packs ended up getting sent out and do you know how many to OG members?

3 Likes

I got me a T-shirt in the mail today :slight_smile:

These Autos will be a part of my next grow in a few weeks

7 Likes

OOOPS!

I am happy with the t-shirt and all, but embarrased cos’ we thought it was seized, i even got a note but it was for something else.

Nothing related to the tee. Now, please instruct me how to send the beans (repos) back to you my friends, so sorry!

When should i pop this?

@George_The_Vault @The_Vault_Team

HppHrvst :robot:

9 Likes

Mine arrived as well, i’ll be starting two plants of them once my current plants are done.

6 Likes

Hi bud, there were many hundreds of entries, and with entrants erroneously submitting an average of 4 entries each, it is hard to give a final number for either of these questions - Jack is working on getting things built in to be able to answer these questions accurately in the future, but at the moment it would take him a couple of days work to get this info together, and Jack doesn’t have a couple of days to spare, unfortunately.

5 Likes

hahaha well, they say never to work with kids or animals or stoners.
So, all in all, there’s a whole bucketload :slight_smile: , thanks Gary.

6 Likes

Got my t- shirt and little gems today… Thanks to everyone @ the _vault for their effort in making these things happen. You Rock!!

8 Likes

@MadScientist thread still open dude.

3 Likes

Should i post here then? I guess so right. Will erase the thread i opened and make it happen in here then!

THX

5 Likes

Yip :wink: All good to post here!

1 Like

Awsome to know…i will here also

1 Like

Here they are… one Blue Dreamatic and one Brooklyn Sunrise.
48 hours after starting germination. Both looking strong out the gate…

Making there intro into the world.

5 Likes

I got my package today!!! I was so excited and the seed so well hidden inside the shirt I thought I didn’t get seeds. . . Until I put the shirt on hahahaha stoners. . . Thank again to @The_Vault_Team
@George_The_Vault and Jack and the rest of the vault team. I can’t wait to post their progress I’m dropping them tomorrow

8 Likes

got mine yesterday… they’ll be started soon

8 Likes

Greetings from Corfu. The land where weeds a devil’s lettuce and I’m rocking a “the vault” t shirt and ganja leaves rocking up my leg. Will be starting as soon as I return the blue dream’matic auto comparative run

Excuse the hair too it’s like 30c temps here ha

Unfortunately that’s a cigarette I’m smoking

9 Likes

Just posting a pic or two of 2 x blue dream matic auto’s for the comparative grow thread, i don’t see any so I’ll post here…
B.D auto #1⤵️ @ roughly 22 days…

Below is the 2nd one of the Blue Dream auto ( by fastbuds in assoc with the Vault.), :arrow_lower_right:

Happy growing guys & gals…
Gaz

9 Likes

They look well lush pal, what are you growing them in?

3 Likes

Cheers mate…
In some bio bizz ‘all-mix’ soil and/or Gold Label "special blend’ soil .?? But it’s usually the all-mix i use … i up-pot my auto’s and I do ok with them …
I have an auto from Mephisto in tent, ill take a pic :arrow_heading_down:

I don’t recall what strain it is but it is a Mephisto auto…
I’ll up-pot my two blue dream matic again when I see the 1st pistils … cheers
Gaz

7 Likes

Hi all, just dropping in to make sure all is good?

5 Likes

Nice plants…thanks for starting this thread…do you mind if i put my pictures of the vaulys blue dream im growing also…??

3 Likes