The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Well haven’t added anything in awhile.

To start they have been a hand full, to say it minimally. A lot of work was needed to keep them under control.

Just some observation first, these plants definitely need space if you can give them it, in hindsight id probably be running one in the same area as im running the two just for how they like to grow, they are sativa leaning in growth structure for sure and a longer strain by whats shaping up currently, sure you could cut them at 9 weeks possibly but i expect 10-11+ easily from what im seeing now. Would be suited for outdoors and grows where you have a lot of space.

Of the two ive grown definitely they are showing different pheno characteristics, ones being better imo than the other when bud and growth characteristics is concerned, its just denser, more leaves in comparison like for like, less node spacing, and is pretty decent at the moment apart from my space issues these plants were trying to out grow.

They have been odorous since the start, but am interested in how these will finish out.

anyways a couple shots of my hacked and bondage blue Dreamatics, they look sparse but dont expect them to be in the ends, i just had to go a little hard on them.

the left and right ones swaping in the pics

just to show the plants by them selves, as usually they are on the left side.

2 Likes

Blue Dream’matic has me stoked! Biggest bud ever!

And it’s still got some time to go, we are at day 59 from seed.

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

Two pics from a few days ago and below today :arrow_heading_down:

Some amber trics but I’ll let it go some more ( actually germed 22nd may).

Edit; I’m gonna harvest this blue dream matic, after its next dark period is over … tomorrow.( Mon 5th Aug)…
It was very easy to grow and smells slightly fruity and earthy, the smell may change idk , but im looking forward to smoking it…

Happy growing,
Gaz

Edit ; ( Mon 6th Aug 18’) iv took the main cola from the plant above… (so resinous, mm​:ok_hand:). I’ll see how the rest does for a bit, then :scissors:
I will be looking at fastbuds’ for more indica leaning beans in future.
just less than 80 days from seeds ( plus mine was in with photo plants on 12/12.).

6 Likes

A little late on the weekly update lol

BDM1

BDM2
They are at 14 days old

5 Likes

I am absolutely impressed with these plants. No wonder it’s been loved for so many for so long…

Buds are incredibly big and packed. The whole room smells amazing. Super sweet and ripe.

6 Likes

I got a herm…we’ll see how the runt does…

2 Likes

Plucked the couple of bollocks at the one node space and no more seem to be thrown up anywhere. Structure and vigour so far is grand.

4 Likes

I told you they’d get big lol … you’re gonna be well happy with the bud and yield :+1:
I’ll likely contact you about 1 pm later ok bud… gony try get a sleep for a few…
Gaz

1 Like

I love blue dream and I’m quite fond of tangie so I reckon you’re right bro. You weren’t wrong about them getting big though :joy: if no reply or slow reply I’m in work until 5.30 today and got a week to catch up with the supervisors Mrs having a baby. (In the middle of a bar/club fitout) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just wanna show you my BD with its huge colas…

Perfect structure in a plant, great size buds and smell. Super happy with this auto.

7 Likes

@anon58740919 saw preflowers today on my 2 BDM. . .17 days exactly

2 Likes

Now you reached that point of preflower. You’re gonna see what rapid growth is bro :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

Blue Dream’matic by Fast Buds, collab with @George_The_Vault

BDM 1 packed tight, like a Xmas tree.

BDM same structure, good size buds!

These plants were not only easy to grow, like i virtually didn’t do a thing, the BDM2 has the biggest buds i have seen on any auto or photo at all… For the size of the plant.

7 Likes

Unfortunately had to cull the BDM 1, the one with the thickest buds, it self seeded. All the buds are ruined because it is producing seeds. First time ever getting hermies, i harvested the plant and it’s currently being dried to squish it.

Super sad with this outcome.

3 Likes

Ok, so i contacted Fast Buds and they wouldn’t answer, all they
do is keep on posting pics of their strains on IG… LOL

@George_The_Vault was super nice to let us have the seeds and have them grow but when they hermie and make you waste time and effort that is when the breeder should do something. Obviously the guys at The Vault have no fault at all, but how does Fastbuds send seeds out to people like that, and specially for a comparative grow that s gonna be in the public eye… Maybe they already have to much money and do not care.

Who else had the BDM go hermie?

Thanks guys.

3 Likes

me…

3 Likes

I am gonna check out the other comparative grows for the same strains in the other forums…

2 Likes

Sorry to here of your loss looked like such a wonderful plant ! Topicals might be a way to go also wanting to get into that still!

2 Likes

And it was a wonderful plant that i was falling in love with… Blue Dream. Became a nightmare…

And it was just the one plant u know… The other BDM is going along perfect…

But the Brooklyn Sunrise are amazingly vigorous and frosty.

What i think about is the rep of the seed bank and by default that of our beloved good friend George too. Who did nothing wrong, but i find it irresponsible by the seed bank to send that out for a comparative grow.

Was it a social experiment? Fast buds people really got me pissed, didn’t even have the decency to answer.

A few days back i said, a phrase i took from @Enstromentals, “If it’s Dutch it ain’t much…” I take it back.

1 Like

Fast. Buds= Fast money :moneybag:

2 Likes