The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

As much as I’ve tried to get rid of the blue dream’matic. They made it as far as my bedroom before going back underground today. They actually look a lot happier for a holiday ffs :rofl: I’ll get pics later on this evening I think I’m just going to have to see what happens with these. It’s like destiny or some shit

5 Likes

6 Likes

Love the structure on this girl (no more bollocks have appeared…on either)

Not too keen on the structure here but will still see what happens.

Abuse is an understatement as to what these have dealt with :sweat_smile: so if they perform was well as @madscientist non hermie. I’ll definitely have my eye on 420 fast buds.

They did 3 days of total darkness by the way I literally made that light this afternoon after running the other light to @Gaz29 in Glasgow the other day. Same power and spectrum just over 6 strips and a non dimmable driver and 600mm length rather than 500mm. Should be back to monday updates now.

Vitalink soil is belting stuff too for what it’s worth

9 Likes

Day 51 from seed soaking. Alright these are pretty damn fast buds. Bent iver the top on the plant on the right to give a nice even canopy. 2 damp traps in the bottom either side.

7 Likes

3 more weeks and you’ll be well pleased you kept them instead of ditching them mate, they’re very vigorous and FAST lol…
What’s the wee one in the pic, another BDM ,
Anyway have you tried the cubes yet…?
Talk again later bro ,
Have a good day,

Gaz

2 Likes

I’m hoping so. A nice long cure after that and a decent birthday smoke is the aim. I haven’t tried the cubes yet. Still waiting for the 50w drivers to come to run them. The littles test one you seen was on a 20w driver. (And that unit with the white cob in was for a mates girlfriend) I might try a 20w over the blue dream’matic though what you think? They’re a couple of lower bits of jezzaberry I took off when shaving the legs the other day. A mate of mine local said he wants them if they take.

3 Likes

Yeah stick over the one area and see if any difference in the next few weeks.? That’s a valid test, as with only the 20w there shouldn’t be any overlap in light , so yes it’s prob worth a go Cola…

Talk soon bro, gotta get my kid ready to go see her mum ( for a contact - but she’s only away for 5 hours,. & then back here.

Back soon mate…
Gaz

3 Likes

That’s what I’m gonna do today my good sir. It’s a valid enough test I guess if I get it over one top?

3 Likes

BDM update.

This plant is amazing and all the hairs turned red and just giving it time to darken.

Gonna be a good one.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Pretty sure we’re at day 35ish from showing pistils. @Gaz29 I promised I’d tag you bro. This is how they look for the moment. Still preferring the lady on the left. Naturally :grin:

7 Likes

Nice one bro! not long to go now.

1 Like

I have an update, this is my BDM ready to be harvested.

I am just waiting to see how long before i HAVE TO cut it.

I will get a little over 2 oz with this one. Not too frosty but we’ll see how it hits!

There is like 20% amber already, but i am still gonna wait for more…

7 Likes

The two Blue Dreamatics that i just finished, wont know till they are dried, but probably wont run them again.

Structure, growth traits, and resin production weren’t my preference. Pretty looking plants in the end though.

A lot of fluff and trim on the first plant i posted above, the top most trim pile is from another plant fyi.

Second scraggly plant actually trimmed a lot better, but not much resin in comparison to other plants i run, and it was more prominent with the calyx bursting trait im not keen on.

Also to match other people reports, look what i found right at the end on the scraggly plant, it trying its hardest to keep its genetics going. Only found a couple and weren’t viable yet.

8 Likes

Excellent looking Cola i reckon another two weeks + & they should be finished mate, your gonna have a decent haul from them, too …

Good luck with those two i hope you don’t get/have many more nanners, to maybe cross-contaminate your others .

Happy smoking ,mate…
Gaz

3 Likes

Just a cheeky update cos I took a decentish photo

4 Likes

this lady’s staying. The other was chopped today. Decarbed straight away and went in brownies. A couple weeks early but a surprisingly pleasant edible hit. Not sure how the other one will smoke.

About 15-20% of the plant physically dried up to the point of no salvation. That was my fault entirely. At least it’s not all wasted though.

This is why I love edibles. You can take less than satisfactory buds and turn them into something beautiful. From plant to plate in under 3 hours.
The mint chocolate chips work really with the slight presence of tangie undertones if anyone decides they fancy a go :yum:

5 Likes

Added a 50w “455nm cola cube” to test the light first of all. It’s over one half of the plant so should get a vague idea of how well it works. Can only be a couple of weeks left on these now

4 Likes

I have no way of taking pics right now, and will post my harvest a little later on the week.

Sorry gang, going thru some shit.

2 Likes

She’s down. Looks. Smells and seems to have yielded well. Plenty of trim for edibles too. Best get her hanging. I’ll report back with a dry weight when…well…it’s dry

6 Likes

trimmed up. Hung up. (In my wardrobe) clothes got demoted. The smaller stuff I’ve got spread over the edge and inside the tub. Wool and elastic bands to hang for the win. Elastic only on the buds. Best get a fan in there first thing but right now it’s 1am and I’m high off some potent blueberry and the fumes from trim jail.

Just so everyone is aware I know I said a couple of weeks a day ago. But today I got a close look at my trichs and ive around 10% Amber. So they could go longer definitely. But they will do the trick nicely for a daytime smoke

4 Likes