The Vault’s Halloweed Promo closes next Thursday 12th November - Win Up To 50 Seeds + Special Prize (CLOSED)

Hi All,

We launched The Vault Halloweed promo last week but due to the popularity of the initial launch we didn’t have time to share it in the forums, so we extended it by a week to let you guys enter.

Simply head to this blog post on The Vault Website > https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/vault-halloweed-guess-the-seeds-jumbo-promo and guess how many seeds are in the tub from 1 to 39 and you’re entered.

We hope you had a spooktacular Halloween and we can make it even more memorable - Good luck with the promo.

Gary Eff

#TeamVault

10 Likes

I guessed 27 over there in ill guess 27 over here too :sweat_smile::v::v:

3 Likes

As if…that’s what I guessed too! My old hockey number.
Let it ride…27 here too.

3 Likes

Go 27 @Tappy !! If i win i splitt everything with you :100: :rofl::rofl::v:

3 Likes

My guess is 32

I dont think we have to post our guesses here, but I guess 1 pack, it’s an optical delusion

3 Likes

I’ll go with 25.

Hi folks - its blog post entries please - sorry I didn’t explain too well - thanks :wink:

8 Likes

27 is still gonna win

1 Like

My supposition is 36, here and on the Vault’s site. Thanks!

31 my sons Bday so gotta roll with that

No one does a prize pack quite like the Vault.
:+1:

my guess is 23

34 i hope and some pebbles

@anonymous4289 and @Pawsfodocaws
You can’t enter your guesses here, if you re-read the OP it gives a link to a blog, comment with your guess at the bottom of that linked page to enter

Good luck

2 Likes

39 me thinks

Congrats to all of the winners!

PRIZE WINNERS: (The answer was 25 seeds).

The Big Skull Prize – 50 BIG BUD XXL FROM MINISTRY OF CANNABIS + 25 ‘ SIR JACK ‘ 25 ‘ RUSSIAN AUTOMATIC FROM EXOTIC SEEDS + T SHIRT AND HALLOWEEN GOODIES

Winner is: Marino Rojo Romero –

Big Witch Prize – 50 BIG BUD XXL FROM MINISTRY OF CANNABIS

Winner is: Miles Clark –

Magic Wand Prize – 25 SIR JACK & 25 RUSSIAN AUTOMATIC FROM EXOTIC SEEDS

Winner is: Dameon H –

SPOOKTACULAR BONUS PRIZE – WIN THE SEEDS IN THE BUCKET + THE VAULT ROLLING BOX WITH GOODIES

Is Samantha Dudden

Winner is:

Bonus x10 Seed Prize is x10 Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze

Winner is: Ron Beavers

Bonuses x10 Seed Prize is x10 Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze

Winner is: Craig Shand

3 Likes

@Tappy we where 2 from wining :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

You jinxed it, man!! Lol…jk…better luck next time. Psst, going with the ol’ soccer jersey next time, 17…lol

1 Like

:rofl::fist: sorry man !!!
Next time we’ll both win no doubt !!

2 Likes