The Vault - Spectacular Deals & Giveaway!

Hey there, Team Vaulters of Overgrow!

:seedling: Get ready for an incredible seed sale extravaganza! We’ve gathered the best deals from top seed breeders, bringing you huge discounts and free seed offers that you won’t be able to resist.

:fire: From Expert Seeds to Garden of Green Seeds, Barneys Farm to Sweet Seeds, Humboldt Seed Co to RQS, and OO Seeds, we’ve got something for everyone. Upgrade your cannabis collection without breaking the bank!

Don’t miss out on these incredible deals!

On top of this, you can also win a 10-pack of Wedding Glue Auto Fem seeds by FastBuds Seeds here on Overgrow! Drop a nice comment and react to the post. And don’t forget to tell your buds!

Check out the link for more info!

Have a great weekend you all!

24 Likes

Waaahoooo Freedom to grow!
@PCC5rivers @NoCal @ChronicMcBudz @buckaroobonsai @HumblePie420 @mota @Skyf @Ris @Tripl3fastaction @MonasticDank @Cybersmib @Cyr_grow @DougDawson @PeaceCoast @sprinklememaynee @Kabuddha @misterbee @BigMike55 @killabud @Mr.Christmas @blowdout2269 @Shevchenko @m0sirys @Terpsnpurps @CanuckistanPete @KanehB @Pigeonman @bigzach87 @CapnCannabis @Thats_bank @Indoornesian @RadioWaves @Green_Light @Tlander @Rhai88 @Kasper0909 @Hotrods_and_hounds @GMan @Upstate @Redrum92 @GrowTheAtlas @deeez99 @PineTarBastard @ChefDGreen @A-Loc @MissinBissin @420noob @Mrgreenthumb @MyLittleGrundle @ReikoX @GregOG @ColForbin @unomas @hawkman @Cormoran @Cartwright @Tonygreen @Pawsfodocaws @Tracker @Eldritch_Lab @MLTVKYL @ix3u @dracodragons @SHSC-1 @DefNSmokn @Hemp @darkillusion @dna917 @Uprangewilly @LedZeppelin @splinter7 @MonsterDrank @Tuned @Smoklahoma @ShiskaberrySavior @Mr.T @Kasper0909 @NDNCHILD

Thank you @The_Vault_Team

30 Likes

@Heliosphear - Thanks for the tag brother, but go ahead and take me off your list. I get my gear elsewhere lol.

8 Likes

@The_Vault_Team Thanks for this opportunity, would love some wedding glue and thank you to @Heliosphear for the tag!!!

2 Likes

I like FastBuds. And I’ve grown 2 wedding glues before aside from my poor dry/cure it was impressive

3 Likes

Thanks @The_Vault_Team, I’ve been eyeballing the fast buds stuff for awhile. They throw up some impressive looking plants on their Twitter

3 Likes

Ohhhh yeah, my whoops! :rofl: @Ris

4 Likes

Heard good things about fast buds and would love to get a chance to grow out the wedding glue autos next year

2 Likes

Thanks @The_Vault_Team! For another great give away! You guys rock! :fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire::star_struck::fire:

2 Likes

I love HSC beans. Never tried FastBuds. Even though I’m an autoflower junkie, lol. Thank you for this opportunity! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks to “Vault” !!

1 Like

Love Fastbuds Auto’s :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Heliosphear please add @OhNo555 to your list of that is possible? :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Highly recommend Vault! Quality service every time!
:v:

1 Like

Does anyone know if they ship in the original breeder packs? I’ve been looking for a reputable shop for some Sensi Seeds varieties I’d like to eventually add to the collection and would like to find a shop that ships the seeds in their original breeder packs. Much love

3 Likes

Yes they ship in original breeder packaging. However sometimes the freebies will be from a multi pack and seperated into different packaging. :v:

3 Likes

Thank you sir!!

2 Likes

Hell ya I like fast buds! Check it out! @ohno555 @feloniousmonk @adventuretime86 @carty @AzSeaindooin420 @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Where what did I miss :eyes:

1 Like

@Heliosphear thanks grow hand! Did you get @MoBilly @Papalag in the mix. And my northern friends @Gpaw @Oldtimerunderground and @Jinglepot . Say hello guys. @DougDawson jump in and @Northern_Loki and @Calyxander have a great one.,

7 Likes