The Vault Summer auto grow!

I am trying to run some autos this summer. The hope is to grown them with the OG LOVE GROW LADIES. I have from The Vault;
2 Dutch Passion White Widow-CBD Auto fem
3 Royal Queen Northern Light Auto (fem/reg??)
:seedling::green_heart: :seedling:

1. dropped in 4 oz each water and Ful-power 6/24-6/25
  2. They cracked and/or sprouted in 12 hours
  3. Toweled after 24 hours.
  4. cubed 36 hours after dropping on 6/26
27 Likes

Best of luck @G-paS ! excited to see what you do!

4 Likes

Watching along @G-paS, never had luck with autos so hoping to learn. Are these going outside? If so what hardiness zone are you in? Good luck :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

These are the ones from 2018. They got poorly handled during a kitchen fire and remodel.
So old school autos.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this! :metal:

4 Likes

Looking forward to your grow @G-paS!

4 Likes

This should be fun, I’ll be lurking :wink:

3 Likes

I’m along for this ride!!

4 Likes

SPECIAL REQUEST!!! Do clear that far right corner, gonna take that spot to see this Auto Run to the very end. If I nod off, thrown an old shoe!!! I wish you NOTHING but success in this endeavor, do stay safe, take special care and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I think Ill hang around for this one. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This should be a fun one to watch :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve grown the NL before, it was pretty good smoke. One never flowered until I flipped to 12/12.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan my friend! I’ll be along for the ride

1 Like

Good to know. I was hoping to put them in the flower tent on 12/12 the whole time. Will that not work.

2 Likes

Yes that will work. They might not get as big, but it will work. They are very flexible.

3 Likes

Looking good I’ll be watching these grow for sure!

1 Like

The 3 Royal Queen NL have sprouted. Only 1 Dutch Pasion WW has shown up. Still hoping for the other,

Yesterday:

Today:

11 Likes

Looking good @G-paS!

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow :alien:

2 Likes

I peeked at the NL and the root is growing around the seed. I’ll give it another couple days. It is a fem auto and hate to lose it.

4 Likes