The Vaults Big 420 Competition is live now - Win Free Cannabis Seeds

The Vaults Big 420 Competition is live now - Win Free Cannabis Seeds. Lots of prizes including a massive star prize.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vaults-420-competition to learn more about the prizes and how to enter.

Promo will close on the 4th of May and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Big shout out to all the breeders involved:

To view details of all of The Vaults 420 Promos as they go live throughout April, visit this page https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/420-cannabis-seed-promos-at-the-vault-cannabis-seeds-store

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Blazed

#TeamVault

20 Likes

fast buds are the only one i’ve tried so far , count me in plz thx #TeamVault

2 Likes

This looks sweet! Thanks for the chance @George_The_Vault! Just awesome. Love the RQS and the regulars!

2 Likes

Holy shit George that’s a big giveaway :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Thanks for a chance to win. I would like to enter the regular seed draw. My favorite breeder from the list above is Barney’s Farm.

2 Likes

Sweet thanks for the chance to win and shout out to Seedsman for sponsoring this next joint!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance, I would like to enter please! @George_The_Vault I would like to be in the regular draw as well. I like a variety I have got from barneys farm seeds.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks as always @George_The_Vault for another giveaway! I havent had the pleasure of doing business with any on the list but I’d say Barney’s Farm cuz they seem to have a nice selection !

Good luck all

2 Likes

Count me in! I like Sensi Seeds.

1 Like

Count menin my fav is barneys from the list.thanks george and the vault

2 Likes

What a great video George! And what a selection there.
Any of those would be an amazing prize.
Count me in.
Thanks again to George & the Vault along with all the breeders. :yum::+1:
Stay safe everyone.

4 Likes

Did anyone watch the video what is that close to 200 packs Jesus H Christ I might be set for a couple years of growing and swapping …haul like that I would feel obligated to hook the community up

4 Likes

Another excellent promo,superb 420 competition, good luck to all.My favorite is Heavyweight Seeds. knout-out bruh😁 3place would be nice too

2 Likes

No kidding I’m with you, definitely would have to share if I won… id be set for a while! @TheShowMeHomie

3 Likes

OMG! This is great!
Barney’s Farm is probably my fav but there are so many good breeders out there it’s hard to choose.
I would love to be entered into the regular seeds contest.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Huge huge giveaway George! You guys keep on giving,I like Barneys and Kannabia

2 Likes

Sweet seedswould be my fav breeder out of those, have actually grown quite a few of the other breeders on the list

Sweet seeds, female seeds, fast buds, kannabia, dinafem, barneys farm, RQS, seedsman and i think sensi at one point but im unsure on that one.

4 Likes

I guess the star prize winner will get 150 seeds. If I can enter both chances, I’ll go for the regular seeds as well. Big thanks, once again to George and The Vault for an awesome promo and giveaway. Barney’s Farm has always been tops for me.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway,I’m in.Would love to win…!!! Thanks for the opportunity George…Btw,my fav breeder is Original Sensible Seeds… Count me in for the regular draw yeahhh✌

1 Like

The Vault never fails to impress! My fave breeder is Fasbuds!

1 Like