The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win free seeds (Completed)

Hi all,

I would like to run a little promotion by means of introducing The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store

I have the following prizes up for grabs for 5 lucky winners:

2 winners will receive a pack of 5 Royal Queen Seeds Northern Light Autos

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Female Seeds SexBud Feminised

1 winner will receive a pack of 3+1 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

1 winner will receive a pack of 3 Royal Queen Seeds Special Kush #1 Feminised

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

All you need to do is to like and reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and your in. We are new to this forum but I am sure we have some customers who use OverGrow, if so then it would be great if you could let the other OverGrow users know about your experiences shopping with The Vault!

Winners will be selected using random number generation on Thursday the 16th Nov and announced on this thread.

Dont forget you can use discount code OVERGROW10 for 10% off in the cart at The Vault

We love giving away free stuff! All orders get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page

You can also have a perusal through some of our past promos here

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up

Don’t forget to add us to your safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

56 Likes

Cool!!! I love free stuff. I am intrigued as I had not heard of you seedbank. Nice to meet you!! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome overgrow. Thanks for the promotional contest.

1 Like

Welcome to OG :wink: noticed you have a few strains I’m after, might have to make a purchase in the near future :thumbsup:

1 Like

Welcome to OG. Im totaly in. Arnt you guys an offshoot of attitude? I remember when you came around a while ago!

1 Like

Welcome to OG, count me in

1 Like

This is very nice of you, thank you. I am interested in the Vault and will pick one up soon to try out for my long term storage.

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

No we are not anything to do with Attitude, though we know them of course. We started out in 2012

1 Like

Welcome, nice of you to bring this to Overgrow. I’m in

1 Like

Is this yours i am confused?

1 Like

Welcome to OG guys…
Any plans to include Bog seeds in your catalogue ??
Ds

3 Likes

Hi Buddy,

No, we are The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

1 Like

Free seed contest with an absolute minimum of effort of participation, I’m in. Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

1 Like

No plans to include Bog Seeds that I am aware off, however I will pass the recommendation onto the purchasing team to look into

4 Likes

That is good too! Sorry for the confusion, thanks for joining and offering your services.

2 Likes

Great to see another another vendor around here. I also like free stuff. Cheers

2 Likes

By the power of Greyskull, I WILL be victorious! :crystal_ball: :skull:

7 Likes

Dammit son find some pants!

3 Likes

Welcome to our lil place. Yay free seeds, good luck everyone!!

1 Like