The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win free seeds (Completed)

@George_The_Vault what would you suggest we do with this topic?

1 Like

All publicity is good publicity… Right?

Haha sorry I’m stoned

5 Likes

Hi Buddy, yeah a message on title is a good idea. Over for now suggests it might open again so maybe just simply “Completed”

Its good to leave it available so people can view old competitions but sometimes the chat continues and quite often winners will post pics of their winnings and grows which is great feedback on us and the breeders.

5 Likes

True story haha :wink:

That would be very considerate and nice to do…Like i am with the 3 Bears i got from The Vault!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Loot arrived !!

Thanks @George_The_Vault !! Fast and nice packaging :blush:

12 Likes

hi @sk1 what are the items on the left hand side of the t-shirt ? thanks

3 Likes

Rolling Papers and that carton thing to make the “mouthpiece”. hehehe
No idea because I only vape, but some friends will go crazy after this, or I can gift the winner from our seeds competition plus some seeds that I promised already too.

4 Likes

ahh papers and filters, awesome!

2 Likes

congrats to all the winners and thxs to George and the Vault for the opportunity

2 Likes

My care package arrived today, everything is just great, thanks George

7 Likes

Congrats on your win… happy growing
Gaz

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy, I hope mine are on the way!!! The Vault Freaking ROCKS

4 Likes

Always great to hear :joy:

2 Likes

Man this would be an awesome win. Good luck everybody.

3 Likes

@Clambake i think you’re in the wrong thread - this promotion is over you want to post in this thread

1 Like

Hello all! This site is awesome. I discovered this link in in he indoor/outdoor grow bible by Jorge Cervantes

9 Likes

We are glad you found us, there are a couple of introductory threads to check out this contest thread is dead in the water

2 Likes

I hope I get picked!!

1 Like