The VX1000 (MMS) Thread

¿Have any of you OGres grown Mass Medical Strains’ VX1000? I did a few web searches and there’s virtually nothing about it anywhere. I take that to mean nobody’s growing it.

Kind of a shocker to me, as I’ve been wanting it since before its release. I got my 7-pack in the mail yesterday, and I already see a little white tail today!

I’ve done, like, literally, fives or more of grow logs on other sites. A small plethora. I really like the way threads work on OG so this isn’t a grow log. It’s just a thread but my grow log will be in here. Feel free to post here as much as you want to.

My Plans
You already know I planted one seed. In a few weeks I’ll plant another. Or maybe a few days… I’m doing slow pheno hunts on other strains too, but I’m going to have at least one VX1000 in the tent continuously for the next couple of years. Unless the strain sucks. That’s always a possibility. But it won’t. :fire:

I’ll be making clones and probably selfing everything first. But if it’s good I’ll make some regulars and see how that works out.

16 Likes

I haven’t seen that one before now

What an AWESOME cross!!!

… definitely looking forward to your journey and now I’m curious about growing that strain for sure.

Thanks for sharing…this will be fun

3 Likes

THANK YOU! I feel validated. :rofl: I hope it’s the strain I’ve been looking for.

2 Likes

Best of luck on your run brother!
Maybe you’ll find a hidden gem :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you! :vulcan_salute: I’m hoping they all are. :fire:

1 Like

I’m interested to see how this turns out for you! I’m curious as to why he chose the name of a classic skate filming camera. :seedling::metal:

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed that. It’s impossible to get that Toshiba out of the search results. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have numerous MMS strains including a Chemdog 91 cross with Star Pupil, just having gone into Grove bags. Will be interested in your discoveries as you grow this strain. Regards and all the best!

3 Likes

I’ve grown Chick Magnet a few times and have been pretty happy with it. I’m really optimistic about this one.

1 Like

Here’s my first one at 30 days from seed.

8 Likes

Looking nice in here. Love the peanut shell mulch lol

1 Like

Can’t beat MassMedical strains all are winners - have run many of their strains all quality stuff !!!
Plant look very healthy and strong = solid genetics ---- their Chem DVT is my next purchase

3 Likes

Thanks @I.am.human. I use all kinds of stuff for mulch. Even plastic sometimes! :rofl:

1 Like

Chem DVT sounds awesome, @hawkman. You’ll have to keep us posted!

2 Likes

will do : these are the strains I have experience with:
GoJi Pupil
Acapulco Gold
Mr E
Pack Man
FishEye OG
Panama Goo
Star Pupil - cup winner
Deadly Swabi
Anaphylaxis - cup winner
Emoji
Pupil Stan
Panama Pupil V3
Five Star

2 Likes

You have some really good strains on that list. Do any repros?

1 Like

I have just crossed VX 1000 with kropduster Maruf Black Afghanistan pollen I don’t have time to plant any if you wants try them out

3 Likes

Damn I bet that has some heat in there… I’ve been wanting a pack of Kropdusters Maruf Black…

You got pictures of the mom and dad?

1 Like

I got the pollen from kropduster I also crossed it with Big Buddha head cheese and Amherst Sour Diesel would you like to see how they turned out I don’t have time right now to run any of them to see if anything good came from the crossing I don’t know how to get your address privately do you know how to send it to me ?

1 Like

I appreciate the offer to send me some beans but I wouldn’t be able to get to anything for the foreseeable future. I have way to many balls in the air right now so to speak.

1 Like