Thecrazster's first grow ever

this is my first grow and it started off kinda shakey, hopefully the rest of the season goes smoothly but in the meanwhile ill be sharing photos/videos and my overall experience. strap in because its gonna be a wild ride :wink:.

17 Likes

Here’s some Kali Mist x Strawnana i popped on the 4th

16 Likes

I popped 6 and unfortunately 4 died :frowning:

4 Likes

On the 8th I popped 6 more of the Kali mist x Strawnana (no photos of germination)

1 Like

Hell ya! Keep it up bud, you will get the hang of things. The beginning stages can be tricky sometimes. Very easy to over water and over love.

3 Likes

Flea Market…Montgomery!! You want it … we got it oh yea !
Hey Best
Luck man im excited to see what you do with those strains. How much room you working with? Biggest mistake I made was popping too many seeds. Ended up giving a bunch of 20 dollar apiece seed plants several months old and pots/soil effort given away with no return from the majority. They start so small don’t pop too many unless you have tons of light and room. Good luck!

Happy OGrowing

4 Likes

Almost 2 acre’s lol

6 Likes

Yeah it’s easy to over do things but I’m learning to be more gentle

2 Likes

Woo buddy, 2 acers will do :+1: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

I see… So you’re making a wheelbarrow full of seeds first. :+1:

Make 50% of that a variety of covercrops and you’ll be golden.

Sow and stand back in awe.
Harvest half, and let the other half go to seed and to the soil, and you’ll never have to do anything but harvest.

Same with the covercrop, chop & drop half, and let the rest go to seed for next year.

7 Likes

I killed 2 of my 3 anesia banana mac fem seeds this year. It happens. Peace.

3 Likes

Looking right as rain @thecrazster

2 Likes

How often are/were you watering them?

2 Likes

Damn, how many seeds did u start with of it? 12 seeds down already is rough…

2 Likes

I was watering once sometimes even twice a day, i don’t think it was a watering issue it was that I didn’t mix the soil that well.

1 Like

I lost 6 of those 12 seedlings

1 Like

That’s way to much, sounds like u were drowning em. When I put seeds in the soil I water once and leave it alone till the seed comes up or 5 days, whichever comes first

4 Likes

True plus i didn’t have any holes at the bottom of the cups

1 Like

Oh u def are drowning them then, very important to have drainage and not sitting in water, roots need to breathe, my guess they were popping tails and that was it?

3 Likes

jim carrey whoa

Take it easy cowboy! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes