There is a new distributor for US

Attention! @G-paS is in close touch with @Sebring, and she is now taking over new seed run co-ops distribution in US until further notice.

She is able to receive your bulk seeds and prepare next co-op boxes.

Big thanks :pray:

119 Likes

Could not have picked a better candidate. Thanks for stepping up @G-paS

34 Likes

Awesome. Thanks @G-paS
Hopefully I can join in on these soon. :pray:

25 Likes

Shoot me a message with your addy @G-paS
I got a whole plant worth of white rhino beans chillin here for the community, jack herer stash looking pretty sad but was a happy finish for the run giving most of em out already so I’d say was still mission accomplished :wink:

33 Likes

Thanks for your help and support @G-paS I am very thankful The Doc

16 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for taking over from sebring, much appreciated :heart:

:peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Thanks for stepping up and taking on all this work for the community @G-paS , you are awesome.

18 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for stepping up to the plate.

Much :heart:

18 Likes

Woot woot! @G-paS looking forward to working with you on Co-op runs, have a few coming up over the next couple of years.

Mind if I shoot you a PM or Vice versa so I can get an address to send these Tuna Kush seeds for the next box?

18 Likes

Thank you @G-paS. Appreciate the time and energy you are contributing

13 Likes

That’s great news! Thanks to everyone involved for sorting this out :smiley: I have some stuff I’d like to send you too @G-paS , hit me up🙏

15 Likes

Congratulations and a heartfelt thank you for this @G-paS appreciate your selfless efforts and dedication to the OG community. :heart::heart::v:t2::v:t2:

13 Likes

Thanks for helping and taking on the position. @G-paS :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :v:

15 Likes

Wow thanks @G-paS ! What a huge contribution to provide for the community :earth_americas: :heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

thank you for everything you do for the community @G-paS !

Lady is a class act.

14 Likes

So very OG of you @G-paS in every sense of the term :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

11 Likes

…and might I add, I sincerely hope Sebring is OK and things are looking up for him.

19 Likes

Last I heard Sebring is doing ok bud and this will defiantly help him. I am sure he will appreciate the good vibes you are sending.

19 Likes

Awesome @G-paS ! You’re going to be a perfect fit

8 Likes

Thank you @G-paS

9 Likes