These leaves are in love

Just a cool couple of leaves that are growing together in harmony.
Until I plucked them de-leafing some :laughing:

Anyone seen this before? Im sure, but I hadn’t!

6 Likes

Gotta be honest I have not seen that before but then again when I come to plucking they just get thrown on the floor for me to collect afterwards.

3 Likes

Yeah im not sure how I noticed it other than two leaves coming off at once perhaps because I do something similar haha, maybe it happens a lot!

3 Likes

That’s new one for me… cute lol

1 Like

Have to love this plant haha - I will have to take a picture of this Bodhi Soul Mate seedling / plant that I have going. It’s got some crazy leafs that make the GG4 twist look like nothing lol

1 Like

Had trouble getting a really good picture that did this justice, but here is the confirmed female Soul mate from Bodhi seeds. Fat / wide lower leaves, stanky stem rub, super twist goin on, to sometime soon hopefully be flowered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a happy looking plant…
:heart_eyes:
Did you happen to keep any photos of the grow?
a flower shot would be cool…

1 Like

Sorry for replying so late! Sadly, to my utmost dismay, I ended up culling a whole bunch(everything) of promising plants, gave into the universe and said it will be ok and maybe(has to have been) the right choice… I had to drop my favorite clones into the compost as well. I will be starting completely from scratch this time around. It is a new year and I will accept that this may have been necessary and what the energies of the new year had in mind. I only wish that I had been able to at least gift them but I do not have much of a growing circle, sadly… Looking forward to what this new year will being after I return from out of country. Happy new year!