Things that make you go Hmmm

5 Likes

Which part?

"The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service estimates that the polar bear population is currently at 20,000 to 25,000 bears, up from as low as 5,000-10,000 bears in the 1950s and 1960s

“It is difficult to estimate a global population of polar bears as much of the range has been poorly studied; however, biologists use a working estimate of about 20–25,000 or 22–31,000 polar bears worldwide.”

3 Likes

:key2: :point_up_2:

Ley’s not dirty up the happy thread, shall we? :wink:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Peace…

2 Likes

My turn to call bullshit on the 2019 starving polar bear picture…

5 Likes

:hammer: :confounded:

5 Likes

2 Likes

I dunno I’ve heard of people having dental surgeries and smoking through their nose to avoid dry socket… myself I’d be into the edibles or a tincture.

3 Likes

:neutral_face:

Just brought back a flashback of seeing WW-1 veterans & wounded doing just that. Having a jaw blown off might do that to a fellow…

:dove: :smoking:

:evergreen_tree: (film that is…)

2 Likes

Word is they’re really thriving these days as well.

1 Like

Joints and bowls are fine.
Stay away from bongs, it’s not the smoke.
It’s sucking a clot out and leaving you with dry socket that you need to stay away from.

1 Like
1 Like

Already read it SS. One stupid mistake doesn’t throw reality out the window though. These bears aren’t coming into coastal towns due to the easy access to natural food sources. That’s like saying all climate science is wrong simply because a group of scientists screwed up one report. The need to poison our pets to control ticks that never used to be able to survive a Canadian winter tells me all I need to know about the climate warming.

6 Likes

fascinated, how… like… a read that is so trilling that you can’t take your eyes off of it,
or… fascinated like, a cat with a red laser light?

just had to ask.
with no disrespect

Regards,

mike28086

Sorry cannabissequoia definitely was not my intention to give anyone any bad flashbacks.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Or toke…

9 Likes

16 Likes

This is not the first intentional propaganda deception done by environmentalist.

National Geogaphics has been ranked as reliable source of information (by myself at least). Such activity (Failure to fact check what they publish, turning blind eye to what they know or actively selecting information that suits their agenda and ignoring information that is against their view) lowers their reliability ranking towards standard commercial media.

As environmentalists groups do not have as big coffers for marketing … reliability and public faith in what they say is IMHO key issue to the. As they stoop to underhanded tricks such as this… they stoop to level of their opponents … and usually their opponents have better relations with mass media so they would be likely to lose ( when they loose public faith and victory goes to one who can trump up their view more to decision makers ).

I do believe climate change is fact. Big players like USA who drag their heals on this are on key position as are huge tankers who roam our oceans (much harder issue to resolve as they can change the nation they sail under).

3 Likes