Things that make you go Hmmm

Anyone else notice the mask is upside down?

10 Likes

No one said that those idiots were intelligent.

4 Likes

Nothing better to freshen the air, than the smell of a 2 week old dead skunk lmao.

1 Like

Yes! Slapping my knee laughin like it was 19 clickityclack!

I got the anti dead skunk air freshener at the big foot research lab and museum, this one story with visual reference took me from hmmmmm to believer! Big foot wants the planet back, we are aliens!

5 Likes

I agree, we are alien hybrids, so might be the Bigfoot. They may inherit the earth once we are all dead from escaped bio warfare viruses, they may lose some numbers from it as well, like they did with the smallpox, when Europeans came to the US.

If you have any other pics from the museum, never been there as its in the US, post them here.

1 Like

Government attempting to undermine encryption

4 Likes

10 Likes

From the BBC…

:thinking: :uk: is shitting their pants, it’s business-as-usual in Holland, and ‘Merica will fuckin’ shoot yo’ infected ass.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

> What does this tell us about modern society?

That the Dutch ain’t gonna keep that stash since we got the guns?

Seriously, if you aren’t well armed and versed in handling weapons by now, you’re just likely to hurt yourself or an innocent wielding them around.

First thing I packed
seeds
meds
gun

Now I have to decide if it’s worth the risk going back for my plants, they have about a week of water.

8 Likes

Middle of the night run. Leave your safe space at like 4 to 6pm. Be back early. Can you make the trip without a single human interaction ?

4 Likes

Hell, It wasn’t even possible in the dark hours of the morning. Was going to make Red Beans and Rice yesterday and Saturday night, when I went to soak the beans, I realized I had run out. So, I get up at 5am to get to Wally World for 6am (would give me almost enough hours to soak) to buy A BAG of red beans (well would have bought 3 or 4 because I ACTUALLY use them), there were at least 50 people waiting for the doors to open and it was a sprint when they actually did.

Needless to say, I didn’t make RB and R on Sunday.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m looking at the temp range wuhan is most active in from my post upthread.
Maybe this weekend.

Ooops I meant the corona virus thread
https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/a/2a29db7bf93ae8d7470527050dddd18bc5868029.jpeg

2 Likes

They(:tm:) said the stuff survives on stainless steel & plastic for 3 days… So do I leave my donut out for 3.5 days or microwave it on high for 60 secs? :thinking:

@#%&$^&* amateurs… :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hahah classic they trademark.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Lol yeah, that’s me…

5 Likes
6 Likes

Stumbled onto this video and it brought a smile to my face ! https://youtu.be/FrcUlcSSnPc

5 Likes

I just might have to watch this a few more times! Lol

2 Likes