Things that make you go Hmmm

This thread has gone sideways. Could be one of the strangest few posts I’ve ever seen. But I’m so high that I found myself fascinated for a minute. Lol

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You and me both :v:(a few extra characters)

1 Like

Hahahaha I lmao at this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps I should not blend that way when rolling at least with this new Yirgacheffe? Seemed straight forward to me. Big light. Need for plants Hmmm…:

https://legacy.sweetmarias.com/library/ethiopia/

Ethiopian coffees are available from some regions as dry-processed, from some regions as washed, or as both. The difference between the cup profiles produced by “natural” and washed methods is profound. Washed Sidamo, Yirga Cheffe and Limmu have lighter body and less earthy/wild tastes in the cup then their dry-processed kinfolk.

3 Likes

Man. :coffee: My Ethiopian neighbors roast their own beans…probably smuggled from home. It smells sooooo damn good. They gave me some but I can’t handle caffeine &… my god. Espresso strong but a nice strong non-burnt lighter but not medium bean. And I have to live with decaf because of my nerves. :unamused: Their coffee is like meth.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

The ones I have are labeled from ‘Sam’s Choice’ as Yirgacheffee. Very fruity…not a lot of acid.

3 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

8 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes

10 Likes

Made me chuckle man, before I joined OG I just thought American and Canadian people could just grow it sell it smoke it to whatever extent they wanted. Til I learned that actually most places have plant counts, some places only allow 1oz legal possession(wtf) and it’s not legal federally so if you was a problem you could get fucked at the drop of a hat etc so dumb. But I suppose some legalisation is better than going to jail over some weed, if the Feds don’t bust you :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh man! I love that! Thanks @StillSmoking. I hope you’re well and lifted today. Much love…

3 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Sweet Jesus I think that’s a lump of shit in her drawers! Wonder when it’s going to break off and roll down her leg!

3 Likes

Wait… Is that the “Gubment” Cheese??? :laughing:

6 Likes