Things that make you go Hmmm

Nobody is stealing your bike dude. Relax.

5 Likes

It’s an analogy, they sure as hell are stealing my money through taxes that the government then pisses away to every special interest group who’s votes they think they can buy.

10 Likes

Do you mean like grown adults being paid to reproduce kids they otherwise can’t afford type stuff by chance? Ya, I get it. There was a day we took care of ourselves and we’ve built one hell of a nanny state. Subsidizing childcare to permit both parents to work and cover the cost of living has to be the most insane societal concept one could imagine.

I get the analogy. Trouble is, those sorts of analogies are intended to incite division. Life is too short to be looking for reasons to be pissed off at something all of the time.

2 Likes

Life is to short to just bend over and take it…

5 Likes

I prefer to not give a shit anymore.

2 Likes

San Francisco, at my buddy’s place.

:joy: metoo

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

8 Likes

…no ifs, ands or ‘butts’ about it!

Wish I never started…but at least I can get my hands on some Phoenix tears if I ever get cancer.

Sorry I have offended anyone.
Did not mean too

5 Likes

Maybe that’s why little shop of horrors is so popular yet somehow a hidden gem :joy:

1 Like

13 Likes

There are only 3 things that always tell the truth:

Drunk people

Very young children

Yoga pants

12 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

19 Likes

Ass of Bass

Yeah, yeah…a couple letters

I saw the sign is still a classic!!!

2 Likes

That’s an improvement.

1 Like

Mage Against the Machine

4 Likes

So it seems a lot of farmers around here are changing out the onion, corn, and beet crops to hemp fields I can’t beleieve how many are popping up here and there saw an overhead irrigation field watering a hemp field in an old onion field … not sure about there watering practices… thoughts?

4 Likes