Things that make you go Hmmm

14 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

hahahahaha, laughter and smoke come out of hill from under home made guillie suit of grass that blends in local terrain…
The celibacy one made me die inside slightly more so kudos

I would do that but my door is a key code so I just “accidentally” poke 80085 into the pad haha.

77 days over two months I am probably right in there. There are babes everywhere I saw one tonight and her dog walked up to me and I did like on dumb and dumber at the end when they ruin it for themselves. She looked great I probably could have introduced myself and done that better haha.

1 Like

7 Likes

Brutal weather out here…another 20cm expected today…my little civic barely made it. Doesnt look like much in the lot…but we got about a foot in 24 hours…another foot of snow please!!..can we get to -30c already!!!

15 Likes

Yup. My back yard this morning.

Guessing my gorilla grow is toast.

12 Likes

That doesn’t make me go hmmm, that makes me go Fuck Off winter…

10 Likes

Not looking forward to our annual 8 months of dead time??!? The daylight savings thing pisses me off the most. It’s already getting dark at like 6:30, why don’t we go ahead and make that 5:30 for some inexplicable reason!

7 Likes

Yeah, daylight savings time is fucking bullshit in this day and age…
I like the snow, winter wheeling in my Jeep is a blast…
But as least have the courtesy to wait until after Halloween to turn everything white…

9 Likes

Canada, N Dakota where you all from that has the fluffy?
Were not to get squat here now, maybe a half inch come tomorrow.

5 Likes

I’ve had snow covered plants before a long time ago.
Just went out and knocked it off, alot depends how cold is she supposed to get?

3 Likes

They got a foot in Manitoba, so I am assuming they are from there…

4 Likes

I think most was supposed to miss MN.

2 Likes

In Manitoba. Trees down everywhere and lots of power outages and accidents all over. Still another full day of storm to come before it stops.

3 Likes

My dude you spelled “I’m out here taking bong rips and cutting donuts in parking lots. Oh shit gotta finish this post the pigs are sliding they crown vic all over the place heading this way, one more milk pull as I hammer it onto freeway and they TOKYOOOOO DRIFT UHHHHHHH!!!” all wrong.

EDIT: Had to ash a blunt out the windows drifting four wheels at a buck fitty!

4 Likes

8 Likes

If people can survive that stuff (i think it’s called “snow”?) then zombies will be no problem.

communists…

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Ski resort Arapaho’s basin Here in Colorado opened up today earliest they have opened in like 20 years .

10 Likes