Things that make you go Hmmm

Better yet ship the bitch off to the dark side of the moon…

3 Likes

Oohh daddy Floyd…I like your thinking

9 Likes

16 Likes

Smash. Plus 20 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time picking out my favorite Floyd album… :innocent:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Dark side of the :full_moon: would be mine

3 Likes

Lmao tru

13 Likes

15 Likes

Hah ha that funny as hell! Steak and Shake? Is that a steak joint with strippers?

3 Likes

I sure hope so! The important thing is that it was open at 01:38am when “HIGH AS FUCK” ordered his BBQ burger with French fries :wink:

6 Likes

There was this place back in Holdrege Ne called “the tower“ we called it a night of steak and Titties at the gentleman club you could have your self a 16 oz right at the edge of the dance stage Later found out it was closed down for a prostitution and drugs in a sting!

3 Likes

yea i never been there but in alaska the part where its 6 months dark and 6 months light, they have a 24 hour donut restaurant where the waitresses are strippers in g strings and shoes. Most expensive donuts on earth but so worth it.

2 Likes

when i saw this headline i heard in my head the voice of the asian lady on madtv who one of her catch phrases:

“No!!! OH… no, no no no no…”

1 Like

11 Likes

5 Likes

I think the ancient chinese have been credited with first using paper and many things like that too, or at least the oldest paper or rope or fabric or something basic humans have been making was found over there. Yea it’s weird I was reading an article about how efficient they use censorship and American greed to expand the Great Firewall past their borders. (just as south park fortold…)

2 Likes

This vid was even better when I figured out oranges didn’t just grow on trees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

2 Likes

:cn:

they invented clocks & compasses & forgot about them & then were reshown them by europeans. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

yes and if you go furthur back before fuedalism and coins the begining of the bronze age, the calendar was seen as a great new discovery and way of moving the human race forward. From what I have seen in movies the ancient egyptians and sumerians and chinese and stonehengers all had calenders in their worship, maya etc. It was seen as a leap forward when first introduced, to realize our lives follow a linear time curve and to take advantage of solstice and you know how to grow things the right time, place, temp ect in tune with the movement of the earth in relation to the sun mooon tides etc.

Now of course more humans have access to written knowledge to self actualize enough to accept the fatalistic nature of forwrd only linear time in our lives and stop caring so much about efficiency and trying to control evolution (as if the human ego can handle that if it were physically possible, morally / spiritually we as a people have note hit that plateau yet but we’re on the way up)

2 Likes