Things that make you go Hmmm

(hits blunt one time slow) Boy I swear I seent that guy in magenta paddington bear coat before… but where?

4 Likes

Thats one great lookin bonzai!

Awesome

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

15 Likes

No matter the size of your opponent, always give it your all :triumph::ok_hand:

19 Likes

@StevieG think I know what event that is!

16 Likes

12 Likes

Lol the things you find on marketplace, 2 different people. Another guy the other day had bags of girl scout cookie seeds.

6 Likes

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:oh either I a really stoned or that was hilarious

2 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

is the lady supposed to be someone famous?

1 Like

Yes. She is “supposed” to be. That’s the intent, for sure.

1 Like

Sweats profusely picks up newspaper puts on poker face like in school and pretends to know what everyone is talking about…

Greta Thunberg. Pawn.

4 Likes

A paid puppet “plus some” ( the need for characters works in multiple ways thus tine)

1 Like

one things super crazy about political cartoons now and trump jokes and such is that when obama was president, if i talked to anyone and just repeated things he said or talked about war crimes he was doing, I always got kneejerk defensive reaction and the conversation is immediately shutdown, I even got the boot for it a few times.

Trump on the other hand, you have people in USA and really all the worlds countries hating him so much they get tunnel vision, I don’t need to know which person the lady is there are poeple like that everywhere who think usa president trump is the worst problem and the only bad things in their lives and its I mean I am not saying he’s good but come on, seriously?

If Kathy Griffen is making movies in Moscow and saws off Putins head in a magazine cover while living there Kathy and her entire fam disspear and her name is purged from history. In North Korea you go into a tought prison bigger than Washington DC you can see it from outer space.

But Trump tho. Don’t you ever, EVER speak ill of the muslim and chief and “the most scandal free administration ever” or you are castigated in a style fitting Macarthyism. But smear Trump and hahahaha oh so funny I agree I don’t know why but the tv says…

5 Likes