Things that make you go Hmmm

You’d think your blood would clot beating that slow.
Can’t be good for you

1 Like

It doesn’t clot, but there is less oxygen in your system so don’t stand up quickly if sitting or lying down. Low fluids will make your blood thicker and make it harder for your heart to pump it about the body.

If you haven’t already, look up Swami Rama. ;):pray:

1 Like

It’s cool but glad others responded I thought it was animated gif fucking with me becauase as soon as I look before reading the words it spins very fast I can’t make it stop as you guys say or even change speed. If it means what he meme words say,… hold me.

Try focusing on different parts of the image and then adjust your focus to see the entire image at the same time while still maintaining your focus point in the center of your view…

1 Like

Well it made me go hmmm…

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hobby-master-grow-your-own-at-home-quick-easy

1 Like

That could fuck up a lot of people thinking they can grow weed in it.

1 Like

Used to be a space capsule type thingy out, had a built in fan at the top.
If ya got Hermie in that thing you were totally screwed

1 Like

Wonder how much the discount is without their shitty lights…

For the life of me, I can’t remember the name of that thing. I think it had vertical fluorescent tubes in the 4 corners, integrated ventilation, integrated irrigation pumps, timer, etc.

I wanted to buy one back in the early 90s (didn’t know shit about growing then) but they were like $400 or something and I was broke AF.

Anyone remember the name of those things?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Fuck yes. That’s the one!

2 Likes

If course it is…

2 Likes

LOL. Memories. Mine’s not that great these days. Thanks for the flashback.

5 Likes

Lmfao!!! I had a phototron! Flashback from the 90’s! :joy:

4 Likes

Yep that’s what it was

3 Likes

Hmmm, I’m thinking photoshop… but damn!

13 Likes

Funny how when she is talking about Sweden it sure sounds a lot like Canada.

1 Like

7 Likes

13 Likes