Things that make you go Hmmm

9 Likes

Yeah its got more than 3 gears lol. But itā€™s still not mine. So I wonā€™t be riding it. If no one claims it then charity shop can have it and we will have at least some good from this debacle

3 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

wtf is a rock spider? hard to hate on anything ya never seen but you was on a roll for a while.

1 Like

I donā€™t do business with Dicks never have never well.
Theyā€™re over priced too boot

2 Likes

The dreaded rock spider

8 Likes

16 Likes

not saying epstein was not covering by politicians but could have been random jail dummy or guard too just for the hell of it. he had media all over him so couldnā€™t offer a bribe or anything so he is as expendable as anyone else in there plus everyone knows he used his wealth to insulate himself from getting in trouble for decades of raping children.

They say the same thing about the guy from Soundgarden. Announces he knows things about pizzagate or whatever then very clintonesque sudden suicideā€¦

That shit makes me go hmmmmm like you wouldnā€™t believe. And the supreme court judge died kinda out of the blue seems strange idk.

3 Likes

Who other than other pediphiles do you actually think would want him dead prior to his naming names?

3 Likes

anyone? he touched the kids, stuff like that makes people mad and our justice system cares more about the drug war so to a jail dummy who is near him it would be almost impossible to resist, cops, guards, anyone.

I donā€™t follow your logic at all.

This pedophile touched kids letā€™s kill him so he canā€™t name all the other rich and powerful pediphilesā€¦

Do you really think that is the mindset of a kiddy diddler hater?

2 Likes

Anyone remember this? https://web.archive.org/web/20000510121359/http://www.megacar.com/

Use a browser that still supports flash. Firefox worked for me but I had to ā€œallowā€ flash to run.

Has to be the most ridiculous website ever designed. The fuckin voice-over work is priceless.

1 Like

The bike that went missing this morning is now back in my possession. The guy that took it will be pulling stones out of his face for a week or 2. Moral of the story. Donā€™t touch colas shit

14 Likes

Wow, that was fast. Donā€™t know if I should ask, how did you track him down?

1 Like

I put the word out around lunchtime. That word spread efficiently amongst my friends. Who stretch further than you might care to think. I got a phone call an hour ish ago. Took a quick trip out. Dealt with shit and came home to carry on as I were. Some things Iā€™ll accept. Coming on to my property and taking my property whilst my son is present is me going Liam neeson till I get results.

Disclaimerā€¦Iā€™m no badman. But Iā€™m far from a pushover too

12 Likes

10 Likes

idk Iā€™m a peaceful person and pontificating negativity that has nothing to do with me and I canā€™t control, Iā€™ll leave it toā€¦ whoever wants to (not me).

fwiw I think the thought you have put into it is more than any jail dummy puts into anything. Oh dip thats the kiddy fiddler from the tvā€¦ shank shank shank.

Just because a few guys on death row use the states money to get their 4 year degree does not make everyone in the joint in NYC some kind of ivy league with bars around it. Donā€™t give these dudes too much credit, epstein included.

At least by being dead he will have a more difficult time raping. Use some perspective at least we donā€™t live in India where they have a guy guilty of rape sitting on supreme court, sometimes judging rape cases, nbd heā€™s free still on the job.

If the authority figures wanted to stop pedos from hurting the young they would, they do an excellent job killing and arresting all USA poor people because drugs they have the manpower and ability, they just donā€™t want it to stop.

Same people who burn the kids parents alive in Waco because Janet Reno said they were getting touched, now the surviving kids say they loved their family and no one hurt them until USA fire breathing tanks came into their home abd bbqā€™d their family for thinking about not paying taxes etc.

2 Likes