Things that make you go Hmmm

The combustion part sucks.

Or ingestion.

Smoking LSD?

Hmmmmmm…

5 Likes

Also considering that buying diethylamine is extremely illegal if you aren’t a federally funded chemist to the point where it is a listed item on the government’s looky looky list and the fact that most “LSD” these day isnt what it used to be because of the unease of getting the diethylamine

6 Likes

The actual fuck :joy: how did you even stumble on that :thinking:

4 Likes

Running on a computer powered by 4 car batteries :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Right… The Jewish internet…

Only the tippy top level of us get to scroll through the internet, strictly kosher…

It’s like the damn Ijewminatti…

5 Likes

The body will let you know the next day when it hurts from getting strychnine poisoning instead of lsd

7 Likes

You’re never going to believe me, because I don’t even believe me: I was looking for grow journals on the Meuang Lao - Mango Thai. I’ve got a pack on the way and am interested in the precise level of sadomasochism that’ll be involved in flowering for 4+ months.

11 Likes

Looool! That cracked me up! :joy:

3 Likes

You’ll want to tear your whole tent to the ground and burn it while clawing your eyes out and banging your head on the nearest corner repeatedly in anticipation of being at 120 days in flower and knowing it could probably go for another month

10 Likes

Used meme but imagine that plant lol

8 Likes

Yeah worst tomato plant ever!!!

6 Likes

Is a leak still a leak if it hasn’t leaked yet?

11 Likes

10 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Provocative memes

Love the towels They’ll be a big help.

1 Like

8 Likes

13 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provocative memes

Food poisoning on my birthday. That’s making me go Hmmm. Can’t even stomach a spliff :expressionless:

7 Likes