Things that make you go Hmmm

I hope you feel better soon m8.

4 Likes

Me too. Gonna attempt a doob soon. Drinking some lucozade for fluids. Iā€™ll keep you posted :crazy_face: and thankyou

2 Likes

Ah the good old cure all Lucazade, we have an English shop here that sells it, not very well known by Canadians.

3 Likes

It is literally the English cure all. Gotta be the orange though. The original is nasty af. Curious to know what else they sell in an English shop and how many other Canadians here now wanna try lucozade :face_with_monocle::joy:

3 Likes

@anon58740919 , our choco bars are the best : )
For me it has to be anything Cadburyā€™s or or the two frys bars

1 Like

Last Irish food fiasco I came across was southern tayto bags being sold to pubs in northern tayto land. The guy got shafted aswell. What chocolate bars are Irish?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tayto cheese and onion are the best hands down : )

1 Like

Northern continental America has crap chocky unless itā€™s hand made. I still get visiting relatives to bring Galaxy chocky over when they come, especially minstrels.

They do all kinds of stuff, mushy peas, Cornish pasty, teas, marmaladeā€™s heinze baked beans, the UK version is totally different to Canadian. If its not fresh food they have pretty much everything.

3 Likes

12 Likes

damn thats some great paint!!!

2 Likes

I thought the same thing a shit ton of latex went into that batch

2 Likes

I wanted to like it, but I just couldnā€™t stomach it :laughing:
At least it wasnā€™t a totally shitty birthday.
Okay, Iā€™ll stopā€¦
Anyway, happy birthday mate.

2 Likes

Luckily it was predominantly out of one end :joy: sleep seems to have helped. Birthday didnā€™t end up too bad. Just come down to chaos this morning in the form of my son throwing flour. Playing with knives and smearing paint over my kitchen walls. Fuck my life. Least I won some bomb seeds eh :yum:

9 Likes

Yep. Happy birthday Dad lol
As long as your sons not 15 and spraying death slogans on the wall, itā€™s a win.
Which is heaps better than it could of been, especially when youā€™re sleeping it off.
Spewing, that joke was shithouse.
Okay, Iā€™m done with the shitty jokes.
Oh man :joy:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s time for 15 and death slogans. Heā€™s 3 in like 2 weeks :crazy_face: shaving my head before I go bald :joy: spewing was definitely in it. Not today though. Iā€™m gonna reside in my shed today itā€™s all too much and only just passed 9am :poop: Glad you got a chuckle bro

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been shaving my head for 25 years mate. It didnā€™t help, Iā€™ve still ended up bald. Probably that karma thing from when I was a little fella lol
Happy belated birthday in your shed brother, you deserve it.
Iā€™m always up for a laugh and shit.
Sorry :grin:

1 Like

Jaysus are we bringing karma in the mix from young. Iā€™ve fucked it then :joy: much appreciated on the belated birthday wishes. I might actually just play on assassinā€™s Creed rather than the shed. Outside is monsoon weather and itā€™s lights out so would probably be dark :upside_down_face: Iā€™m always game for a laugh aswell even at my own expense. Ran out of likes already

2 Likes

:gift: Not even my kid & Iā€™m proud! :joy:

Heā€™s just imitating mum & dad. :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

:v::ok_hand::hammer:
Send that rain this way please.

3 Likes