Things that make you go Hmmm

10 Likes

One of my buddy’s did that 20 years ago…the leaf hacked it. The centre leaf stood straight up and the side leaves started tilting horizontally…centre leaf started growing a stem between the side leaves. His mom found it and threw it out shortly after. But the thing hacked life for a while before meeting the trash…it can be done!!
Speaking of this gives me an idea…

3 Likes

I would guess you’d need to go the micropropogation route, by adding hormones to force the callous tissue to grow a new shoot meristem.

2 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

Spotted a duck with a dodgy haircut on the canal yesterday. Turns out it’s actually a wood duck (native to North America)

16 Likes

Got them birds flying across the Atlantic

3 Likes

The prettiest duck in North America.
Oh they eat so fine also
One of the true none eating fish ducks along with a pintail.

8 Likes

uhm. dont know what to say really…

14 Likes

Think their diet of bugs makes for better flavor than a diet of fish?

Duck may be my favorite protein.

5 Likes

Bugs and grains
Instead of fish, duckweed, algae and a little grain

1 Like

13 Likes

Another liquor store theft here last night…got a little violent…watch the security guard be a little bitch…but at least he still has his job, right?

2 Likes

Pretty sure even the security guards aren’t allowed to really confront thieves… Around here the liquor stores have rules to just not confront them and call police.

One of the stores closest to a certain very poor reserve has switched to almost OLCB style. Nothing out front but a conveyor belt and till… Order pay and wait a minute for it to come rolling out…

3 Likes