Things that make you go Hmmm

:laughing: happy thanksgiving you ungrateful colonists :laughing:

12 Likes

13 Likes

@MBVapester
Buddy at work sent me this linkā€¦

A photo I took of the late great Tyrone Jones at the 1990 Grey Cup Parade and a photo of @cstrevy I took today! #Bombers #ForTheW #GreyCupParade #29years

2 Likes

Nice. Wasnā€™t there but did hear about the outfit on the radio today. That is a great comparison.

1 Like

16 Likes

and then, of course

10 Likes

Fake newsā€¦ if it was in Alberta it would have a set of dodge tow mirrors too

3 Likes

And with that Alberta officially became the Missouri of Canadaā€¦they like to run the diesel exhaust up out of the bed in a big rig pipe to?

3 Likes

I still donā€™t understand the point of jacking up a dieselā€¦first off there for hauling shit second there too fucking heavy to really want to off roadā€¦so around here we get a lot of 20-30 year old tools in snap button shirts blowing black smoke everywhere my favorite is when they put these pipes on a new truck nothing like a soot covered roof on a 60k truckā€¦ Diesel is more expensive idk maybe Iā€™m just old but shit seems stupid to me

11 Likes

Lease roads to oilfields suck. Even the oilfield service 5tons you need jacked up big tires and a winch 3 months of the year.

And diesel is free to employees and contractors on oil lease sites so everyone has a big ass slip tankā€¦

2 Likes

Haha I miss driving the nasty lease roads, constant mudbogging

2 Likes

Nah, I donā€™t miss it myself. But i always got stuck going in getting dragged by a D9 because the company trucks were all stock leased gmc pickups. So all spring i was on the end of a big ass chain with a dozer dragging my ass to the site.

Then the one time i took my personal Toyota that was capableā€¦ It had to park outside the gate because it didnt have the 10mil liability. So i had to hump my tools everywhere.

2 Likes

I almost put the 5 ton tridrive with dog house on its side while getting towedā€¦ it started sliding into a muddy settling hole on the side of the lease. I was probably at a 45 degree angle to the ground, all 8 was thinking was ā€œhere comes a piss testā€

4 Likes

Used to have to get a Logging Truck to well sites in TX and OK. As bad as they were, They are a picnic compared to the roads in ā€œThe Great Northā€ at the beginning of ā€œdrilling seasonā€ and at the very end. Did one year up there and though the money was GREAT, I swore I would never go back again.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Wow!!! Never saw this one, but looks very Reefer Madness. Loved Reagan but ā€œJust Say Noā€ just didnā€™t work.

4 Likes

First time in a long time that I can legitimately say ā€œLOLā€.

3 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s scary. That used to be all we got left withā€¦

2 Likes

12 Likes
6 Likes