:laughing: LMAO

That glass ceiling! The Air-heads! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

British vandalism at it’s finest :sunglasses:

18 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

Should be a hangable offence. I should be hung because I only drink coffee :joy:

9 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHwouldnt let me post…AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Fuckin’ again!..BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH…I NEED COFFEE AND LIQUOR…BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Edit: my 6 year old didn’t like this one…she wants to make me coffee now…lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Lmfao don’t diss paprika bro. If I don’t have paprika on my food I’m not a happy bunny.

5 Likes

:confused: :rabbit: Does that stuff even have a flavor? I thought it was just powdered rust…

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

If you douse it in the stuff yeh mane :rofl: I used to abuse salt but stuff like paprika is actually bad boy on most foods so that’s my supplement :grin: either way tea rules fuck coffee.

2 Likes

you cant beat a good cup of Earl Grey tea and Rich Tea biccy.

2 Likes

:thinking: :tea: :herb: :fire: have we been doing this all wrong?..

Would steeping weed decarboxylate & make it thc11a or whatever? Am I about to make some crazy tea?

• yes
  • yess

0 voters

:evergreen_tree: boiiiiiing :gear:

11 Likes

Fuck that. French perkulator coffee and a hobnob any day. They’re like the SAS of the biscuit world

4 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes
  • Is buttcheeks one word?
  • Or do you spread them apart?

0 voters

8 Likes