You meant Cherry didnt you, lol !

4 Likes

Depends if the stem is still attached

3 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

Baahaahaaahaaaa :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

depends which bit of Britain you are squire. theres a bunch of chinless cunts in holmfirth. fuck knows how they fold towels and bedding.

5 Likes

Holy fuck, mate, that gave me a hearty chuckle!

2 Likes

Haha. i’m not even joking. hit up google and look at the locals there mate

3 Likes

8 Likes

Where do I find this stuff? :laughing: chloroform, morphine, indica, alcohol… Bet that put you right out! :laughing:

11 Likes

One Night Cough Syrup???..lol…should be called Best Night Party Syrup!!!

4 Likes

Skillfully combined with a number of “other ingredients”

Id hate to think what the “other ingredients” might be after seeing what they are willing to own up to.

9 Likes

16 Likes

Canadian Marble Fox

17 Likes

Called one night cause if you drink the whole bottle that’s all you will live

4 Likes

That might be the most beautiful animal I’ve ever seen have any been domesticated?

Edit : I see the collar now lol

5 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie Saw a documentary about fox farms for the fur industry…turned out to be a documentary about evolution of animals and adaptation. After 4 or 5 generations, the foxes started to have different colored coats and started “barking”. Cant remember everything else…but it was awesome…gotta find the title and put that in the “movies to watch while smoking” thread.

Edit
Also, one to check out is “my life as a turkey”…was/is one of my favorites!!! Guy gets 10 Turkey pullets dropped off to him at his animal rescue ranch…ends up keeping them and they follow him everywhere, learned their calls and different sounds for different things…one call meant “Snake, Snake”…the guy would go look and there would be a cotton mouth sitting there…he said he knew there were lots of snakes, but had no idea how many until he had his Turkey crew…was kickass!!! Lots of other interesting stories…teenage turkey trying to fight him and all this…lol

6 Likes

out of context but huh?

12 Likes

This has got to be the most popular item they have. I know how much even I want to shoot “filming bystanders” when I see them on cop shows or the news.

1. Person hit by car
  2. Bystanders DON"T call 9-1-1, but take out phones to film (do you remember when people ACTUALLY used phones as PHONES?)
  3. Person hit by car dies painfully in the street, but “Eyewitness News” has all the details from 17 angles.
7 Likes

@cogitech; Kamloops is practicing safe building erection

21 Likes