Things that make you go Hmmm

Busies. Bevvies and boss are about the only legit ones there. Lmao

4 Likes

If youā€™d find that hard to understand yous need to give the Geordie dictionary a try :laughing:
https://englandsnortheast.co.uk/geordie-dictionary-a-b/

4 Likes

Lol we use a lot more of that here than youā€™d think bro :rofl: bairns scotch slang tho. All these lists are full of shit swear to god :smile:

3 Likes

Are you telling a Geordie that bairn is a Scottish word. Iā€™ve heard both parties say that. Iā€™d say that was more of a ā€œfar enough northā€ term lmao

3 Likes

I lived a broad for a long time so my accent and the amount of slang isnā€™t as bad now. I had to slow things down and try to pronounce stuff correctly and itā€™s kind of just stuck. If Iā€™m having a convo with @Ghandisflipflop though it comes back with a vengeance :rofl:

4 Likes

Cheers for the back up ā€œour kidā€ :laughing:

1 Like

Your welcome. But itā€™s R kid just for the record lol :joy: no likes left today. Been being far too generous again. Might have to hoard them all in future

5 Likes

6 Likes

We say it here bro that means itā€™s a leedfordian Shlang :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

Anyway fuck the click bait links it actually makes my blood boil. Like bro we call a house a yard, but then sometimes itā€™s a ken sometimes itā€™s a gaff and on rare occasions we call it a house! :rofl:

Love the fat kid btw @StevieG

3 Likes

ā€œItā€™s not Christmas, and Iā€™m not fucking 9ā€ has gotta be the most manc response in an interview for winning an award.
If anyone wants to know how cola speaks. Similar to this cunt with less of the flailing about and that.

7 Likes

My first thought is ā€œbreathalyzer testā€. :confused: I donā€™t kow if heā€™s upset or high or both but clearly needs a hamster-wheel to spin. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Heā€™s just Liam Gallagher R kid :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stoke arenā€™t Geordies, are they? Heard a lot of the same speech there when i visited.

1 Like

Iā€™ve lived in stoke. No theyā€™re not. They sound more scouse the stories but with the same elongating of words as the brummies lol. Only 2 good things ever came out of stoke. Thatā€™s oatcakes and the A34. (I was living in stoke when I got sent to jail in Wolverhampton) :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Newcastle. The only place ex England footballers take a fishing rod and roast chicken to fugitive gunmen mid standoff with armed police :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Who the f*ck has a Narwhal tusk, anyway? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

A fishmonger apparently in regards to your question :joy::joy::joy:

Still ran out of likes but my face hurts for laughing
PS itā€™s a funny old place to live wonā€™t lie to you :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I actually knew Raoul Moat personally mate. I live a couple of streets from the address he lived in. He wasnā€™t the evil bloke he was made out to be. Obviously I donā€™t condone the atrocities that he did but the lass it was all about constantly played with his head and it pushed him over the edge.

2 Likes

I understood:
American Football jacket
Miami Dolphins
and
Rubbish

Not much elseā€¦:laughing:

8 Likes