Things that make you go Hmmm

Once I was snowshoeing through a local woods (the '70’s had some notable cold weather w/lotsa snow)
and after stopping to catch my breath, the next step caused a “thunder-bird” burst outta the snow right next to my 'shoes!
The Ojibwa Indians named the grouse that for just that tendency.

That pic looked a lot like the den this bird had dug into the snow ecept for warm, smelly air, bird turds and a much wider, deeper hole.
Also your pic has the birds face plant,:nose:

I don’t need a pic to remember it though, I’m pretty sure since that day I’ve been carrying around an extra heartbeat thanks to the scare that gave me.

7 Likes

Didn’t think that until you said it and your right. I’ve seen quite a few of those beds.

1 Like

I like bojo btw. But the young ones is funny and so is this meme :joy:

8 Likes

Hahahahaha! Damn man! I spewed sweet tea all over myself. Hahahahaha!! Excellent!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

9 Likes

My favorite was always Vivian.

5 Likes

I did post a meme a bit back about vyvyan caring for a begonia. Was actually the Mrs that sent it to me and said “ha, it’s like you and your plants” :joy: @oleskool830 glad you got a chuckle brother

4 Likes

School teacher set this as “homework” for 12 year olds. Should be fucking strung up for treason. Cunts like this are literally what’s wrong with the fucking world nowadays. Terrorists should be shot on sight. No ifs, no buts. BANG job done

9 Likes

Fuck that. That teacher needs sacking and outed. Wtf are they thinking??

5 Likes

My fucking sentiment exactly

5 Likes

If it was me personally I’d refuse to let the bairn do the homework and I’d personally go to the school and speak my mind. I’d also show it to the press. This country is a mess already and that shit will just make stuff even worse. Jesus it was bad enough when they banned “bah bah black sheep”

6 Likes

Where do they have 12 year olds doing homework via Facebook?

1 Like

Thats a parent that’s uploaded a photo from what I imagine to be a “portal” for the school and parents to communicate. That’s not the point at all though

2 Likes

Thought this thing looked pretty cool…only holds an ounce though…

1 Like

That’s a leaky jar and a $2 hygrometer (which is only about +/- 10% accurate). Don’t waste your money.

Wiser to spend your money on proper Mason jars, a +/-1% accurate digital hygrometer and some Bovedas. Use the hygrometer to get the bud slowly into the safe humidity zone, drop the Boveda in, and seal it up. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

I think this is too much for 12 year olds and not appropriate in that sense.

However, they have asked for a response to a point of view, not from it and put it in quotes. This does not mean that they suggest that terrorists should be forgiven.

It is an extreme stance soliciting a response. They even instructed them to write it from the point of view of the victims’ families, which would make it even harder to respond forgivingly.

I think the teacher is suggesting that there is a limit to forgiveness if you ask me.

Shot on site would be your response, correct?

Don’t worry, mine is similar to yours :grin:

3 Likes

Can I sign up for that Firing Squad ???

Peace (pretty ironic, eh?, but I have limits)
DaFozz

1 Like

I’m a peaceful guy till someone means me. Or those close harm. After that it’s game on. Manchester arena had no real physical impact on me personally. But I saw what it did to my community. The 96 IRA bomb blew my dad’s office up (Lonsdale travel) but on a Saturday so was closed. Now I’m with an Irish woman :joy:

4 Likes

Now that’s irony…lol

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Serious. My boys half Irish :joy: I love a good irony lmao

2 Likes