Things that make you go Hmmm

My dad’s a prick btw. I was more sad it was a Saturday :wink:

4 Likes

What really shocks me is that he/she/it didn’t give the assignment as…

“Imagine you are one of the parents of the bomber…”

This would be how it would be assigned here in Kalifornistan

I am also surprised that the term “terrorist” was used.

5 Likes

Been awhile since I had beer go through my nose, but you accomplished it… lol

Now I have to clean my keyboard…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

I tolerate if they integrate. Met many good folks of other Faith’s. But extreme ideology definitely doesn’t need sympathy. It needs meeting with it’s own intention. Faster every fucker learns that the better.
If I was a parent of one of those I’d exile myself.

It is things make you go hmmm…or things that make you go fhshhdggsnbdbd whichever suits after all :joy:

3 Likes

Why do you think SO MANY families are Homeschooling in the states.

I have a friend who has a kid in high school and I hear from him the kind of lessons the kid has in school. Now, I graduated in '84, not THAT long ago, but I could not understand a thing they were learning. It wasn’t “Reading Writing an 'Rithmatic” like I was taught. I swear that one time the kid got an answer marked correct for 1+1 and they put 3.

4 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Whoa…artillery recoil

9 Likes

Completely agree except for Fahrenheit and 4/20. Europe hasn’t had a single 4/20 in the last 98 years!

4 Likes

I was at Platt fields 4/20 rocking a mephisto genetics t shirt. Eating cherry tart Brownies and selling wax melts high af. That occurs every year bro :sunglasses:

Never understood feet and inches particularly from the likes of a woodworking aspect lol

6 Likes

That’s fuckin it, I’m coming to your place.

3 Likes

Me at Platt fields towards the end of the day bro :sunglasses: I’ll see you when you get here :wink: time it right I’ll probably have the tangie and rainbow kush down lol

10 Likes

I don’t know how I’m going to get there, but I know its going to be good.
Sativa express just called, all the fuck aboard!

5 Likes

Where the fuck is plattes field mate? I’m staring to think you’re in the wrong country. Or I am or something. Or the fuckin other

2 Likes

Almost makes you wonder how many seed collections and strains were lost in natural disasters…houses leveled from hurricanes or tornadoes…bags of seeds washed away or crushed, never to be seen again…genetic lines gone forever after a specific preservation run. Gives me anxiety thinking about it.

6 Likes

Koalas (mate). It’s a bit of a long bus ride. :map:

Different island I think. :thinking:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Literally the other side of the world mate. Like fully. Platt fields is Manchester England lol. I did say by the time you got here my tangie and rainbow kush would likely be done :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol, yeah yo inches and feet make no damn sense. Along with ounces to gallons, we gotta figure out how to leave that shit in the past.

You guys gotta fix your thermometers tho. Celsius isn’t accurate enough.

9 Likes

Yeah oz and gallons and all that bollocks is silly. Metrics just work. That’s why the world has adopted them. I see imperial measures the same way I see @Silversurfer annoying and fucking useless

Celsius works just fine lol

3 Likes

We tried to fix that shit in the 70’s - we should have been fully converted by now.

4 Likes