Things that make you go Hmmm

I think they tried changing too much at once, and society pushed back on em. My brothers crib was built in the 70s and all the original screws have a batman shaped inset. Never seen a screwdriver that matched it in my life! Pretty sure it’s called a clutch screw

Tell me no

11 Likes

…correctional facility? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

21 Likes

Pffft. Not at the moment. Give him time.

His house just got raided today tho. He wasn’t the focus, but neither was he home, so they might throw him some charges just for the fun of it.

5 Likes

Right. So the pushy wont cut it. And i don’t swim all that well. Let me have another 15 beers and think about this :wink:

4 Likes

Still ran out of likes. If you can get the pushy to a boat you stand half a chance I guess bro :joy:

3 Likes

Mate, if I can get to a boat, I’m claiming illegal immigrant status in my own country. Fark riding my boat to England to claim lol

5 Likes

Lmao. Row out to sea a bit and back again. Not a bad shout that. I might do the same here so I get free housing. Don’t need to work again and that :joy: be fucking mint

3 Likes

I’m old school and use ft and inches out of habit but had to adjust stuff for my labourers to understand so now I just read off the tape twice and give both the metric and imperial measurement. It has the added bonus of teaching imperial measurements to people without them actually knowing they are being taught.

4 Likes

Hell, I’d do it, here in California, for the free healthcare. My old white ass can’t get shit to fix my back.

5 Likes

I measure a few things in feet and inches but I measure my cock in millimeters cos 25mm sounds bigger than 1 inch init :wink:

I did wonder where you were from. The numbers are getting better for not everyone being a knob in cali with you there aswell

7 Likes

This when set so the head is below the height of the material being screwed together are neat

2 Likes

I picture you doing this quite often. :laughing:

1 Like

More than you’d care to imagine my friend :joy:

2 Likes

139.7 sounds even bigger, hahahahhaa

2 Likes

Ay up big boy. Ung like an orse I tell ye :joy:

You actually measured didn’t you. Don’t lie lol

Why thank you my good man.
You wouldn’t like it for a wart on your nose. :laughing:

17 Likes

I literally collected that in my arsenal today. Made me chuckle :joy:

2 Likes

These are referred to as “Security Screws” or “One Way Screws” as they can not be unscrewed (though I think you actually can with a specific driver.

Fun fact…
These screws are most used in Bathroom stall enclosures. I will leave y’all to ponder the significance.

5 Likes