Things that make you go Hmmm

That’s were I have seen them most and I have often wondered who the fuck steals screws from the dam bathroom. Especialy considering it was a private restroom for employee’s only.

2 Likes

Only in Australia …maybe

Father saves four-year-old son from enormous scrub python in Airlie Beach
A young boy has been attacked by a 15-foot scrub python that latched onto his leg and tried to drag him from his home.

The parents of a four-year-old boy describe the moment they had to save their son from a python attack.

A hero father has described the terrifying moment his four-year-old son was attacked by 15-foot scrub python in the family’s backyard.

Evan Thompson was hosting a house-warming party at his new home in Airlie Beach on Thursday when he heard his son Clifford screaming near the pool.

When he ran to investigate, he found a massive snake had latched onto Clifford’s leg and was dragging him off their outdoor boardwalk.

“He was hanging on to the side-rail post for his life,” Mr Thompson told The Courier Mail.

“He’s hanging on the rail and it’s just dragging him, ripping his leg open and that’s when I knew I just had to act,” he said.
Mr Thompson said his first instinct was to punch the snake in the head. But when it let go, it just curled up again and struck Clifford a second time.

Mr Thompson then grabbed hold of the snake’s head and pulled open its jaw until it popped off Clifford’s thigh.

The boy was then able to ran away as Mr Thompson killed the snake with a sledgehammer.
“If I wasn’t there at the time, this snake could have killed him. It could have killed my kid easily,” he said.

“I’ve never seen a snake that aggressive. The fact he just kept coming back is something I haven’t experienced before,” he told 7 News.

Mr Thompson said the snake was about 4.5 metres long – one of the biggest he’d ever seen.

After tying a tourniquet around Clifford’s leg and dressing the wounds, he then took his son to Prosperpine Hospital for treatment.

The four-year-old then underwent surgery at Mackay Hospital.

“This is the last thing you would think is going to happen … it was quite brutal,” Mr Thompson said.

“(Clifford’s) doing all right today. It bit him twice. He’s a tough little bugger.”

The family had only moved into the north Queensland home five days before the attack.

13 Likes

Go dad! I’d like to think i would do the same. But I would forgo the sledge and use a 12 gauge dissection

6 Likes

you are indeed correct, there are special screwdrivers meant to remove these. just like locks keeping honest people out, if people want a door, wall, or partition down in a bathroom, they will get them out one way or another. I don’t carry a one-way screw remover in my pocket to a bathroom thinking “oh yeah, i want to take these out one by one until everyone has no privacy up in here.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

10 Likes

Spotted at walmart in Saskatchewan, I’m sure!!!

10 Likes

Artist from Hong Kong

13 Likes

very creative,…
like trying to pull his face up and over his head…?
putting face on? pulling face off?
changing his mind?
wrestling with an idea?

I’ll bet that’s a piece that makes people stop to think about it…

5 Likes

Was all baked and staring at it for 10 mins before I was like, “shit, I gotta post this”…

1 Like

Stingray skeleton

13 Likes

Last one…for now

14 Likes

Gotta have another hit and stare a bit longer now…I didnt even realize how deep that sculpture was. To the couch!!

1 Like

That face is modelled after an American actor-comedian I think…
maybe a jewish comic from New York?
I can’t think of his name right now, but I’ll work on it…

Maybe a younger Gilbert Gottfried, or someone who looks a lot like him?
He has the squint and frown going - - part of Gilbert’s comedy character…

1 Like

Gorilla-Camo for the upcomming OD-Season…

15 Likes

Siamese fighting fish…not a painting

Black Jaguar

Apple carving art

14 Likes

That’s what it did for me. Very moving.
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

Nice kitty.
I hope you’ve eaten recently…

13 Likes

6 Likes