Things that make you go Hmmm

Suspect he was "sent " here to just disrupt…too eager to fight for day one member!!!

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

We all know your a shady mf so that doesn’t really count. We love you anyway mate :joy:

6 Likes

You had me at commodore 64 the gf with the oral fixation is just icing on the cake…who’s playing Oregon trail while getting the cock gargled cogitech that’s who

5 Likes

While I don’t claim to know everything about everything I do claim to be able to write whole words :wink: that text lingo kills me feels like I’m deciphering sandscrip and that is what grinds my gears

4 Likes
9 Likes

7 Likes

No, @Shadey is another user. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Im No Mo Fo…

6 Likes

That’s kinda trippy. Looks like a kitten mid-transformation into a panther.

4 Likes

All those “Big Eyed” children painting were done in the 60’s, weren’t they?

It’s funny, I always loved anime and manga, but those thngs just freak me the hell out. Does anyone know who did them?

1 Like

Margaret Kean painted those in the 60’s most of them from then are reprints.

3 Likes

5 Likes

The one with the boy is called “no dogs allowed”.

2 Likes

LOL…very cool !

2 Likes

I blame corporate America for this.
My co. just published a 200 pg list of companywide acronyms in use.
Bastards!

4 Likes

During the Italian Renaissance women used to put drops of belladonna, or more commonly known as deadly nightshade, berry juice in their eyes to widen their pupils like those paintings.
The alkaloids in belladonna qualify it as a deliriant and with certain doses subjects become highly suggestible.
Those lucky Italian guys back then maybe took advantage of those ladies to get the one thing all men want.

3 Likes

Pie? Warm apple pie?

2 Likes

lol
Lady of the night: " Hi Sugar, for $100 I’ll do anything"
Man, hopefully: “Paint my house?”

6 Likes

18 Likes