Things that make you go Hmmm

:laughing: you’re trippin :oil: :monkey:

:biohazard: prob gave the cat a virus or some shit too! :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree: not hmmm but uuuuuggggghhhhnnnnwww :grimacing:

3 Likes

Is that a regular dream that you have often?

For a psychoanalyst the teeth falling out or crumbling has a specific meaning, combined with other psychological symptoms, but is a very strong indicator for a type of complex.

3 Likes

Not often but more than once for sure lol

1 Like

Repetitive dreams are psychological indicators of repressed emotions, and memories. Usually created in our early development, birth to 7 years old.

4 Likes

13 Likes

OMG! That’s as is. So
I have no words.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

18 Likes

15 Likes

I WANT ONE!!! Where can I get it???

9 Likes

Well it’s probably at an auto wrecker after that big MOFO ran over it. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

18 Likes

@WMoon518; looks like a Jetta wagon; available at your local used car lot

:kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

FUNNY!!! FUNNY!!! FUNNY!!! You SOOOOO Funny!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

You FUNNY TOOOOOOO!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Now that is the Ash, aka Sam Axe, aka “The Chin” that I know and love.

3 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

I drive for a living and lately, with my 35th bday around the corner, I find myself thinking about my end of days. I’ve been having incredibly vivid daydreams of myself as an old man in a hospital bed. But for whatever reason my daughters bring me a small box with a tiny light and a seedling in a rockwool cube…I see myself sitting there with my mister bottle…just waiting for my ride to end, but doing what I love. It’s a pretty dark daydream, but it also brings me peace for some reason.

7 Likes

Too much chemtrails man. Get one of those white mask they use in China. Find foods high in Iodine. Brain functions increase.

4 Likes