Things that make you go Hmmm

7 Likes

10 Likes

An email from me to onken yoghurts 3 years ago today

5 Likes

Did your tongue need stitches?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The first thing that came to my mind is a quote my Dad often used: “Don’t shit where you eat”.

2 Likes

Not quite. But it wasn’t a pleasant experience :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should get a Onken Life tattoo.

2 Likes

Was in the chair 2 days ago. Another session and my baba should be done. I also have enough shit tattoos to warrant not getting a yoghurt one :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

1 Like

When I was a kid I badly wanted tattoos. Grandpa had a green classic memorial cross to his mother, 1917. “MOM”. I had a co-worker fully sleeved from San Quentin, who advised me thus: “If you can walk around with a paper version pinned to your shirt for a year, then get it.” :thinking: He was recieving laser tattoo removal on his hands, state-funded at 50k$/session, so he could regain employment after prison. When swastikas stifle your resume… :syringe: :lifter: :motorcycle: He ran dope from Iowa to San Diego at 16 for the 'Angels.

So, I’m inkless & let my lanced ears heal a looong time ago…not good for getting in fights. :wink:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

I have never understood why it’s assumed someone is of bad character because they have tattoos. I have no swastikas. Had a few jibes on the prison yard like “oi NF” (national front) of which Im no affliation. And born around 15-20 years too late too. damn my racist ignorance for having 3 stars tattooed on my face?

One second these would I’m sure constitute racial aggravation but they were black so that’s impossible right??

6 Likes

Has anyone shown this to @Mr.Sparkle :sweat_smile:

Sorry bro you either have small hands or monster micros

1 Like

Cover up is not an option if on your face but I’m sure you can get it taking off with a laser on the NHS if it effects you mentally mate. May be worth a visit to your doctor :+1:

1 Like

I wouldn’t dream of having them removed. They do a fair job weeding unnecessary judgemental dickheads from my life bro

11 Likes

People are judgemental mate. I don’t think we could ever change that. It’s just human nature. Don’t judge a book by its cover is used often. Most of the people that use that statement would likely avoid people with tattoos.

5 Likes