Things that make you go Hmmm

One of my good friends is a Canadian who spent a chunk of his life in club fed for flower crimes south of 49. His everything is tattooed. He spends HOURS with my autistic son picking through letters on the tattoos, playing around, drawing with sharpies. The tattoos are a part of what makes them connect, what makes them friends, and my son does not have many. So yeah, i hear ya loud and clear. That man has done more for my child than some of my family has, yet a lot of people dismiss him after the first glance at his face.

7 Likes

I hold no prejudice against tattoos, most my siblings are covered in them lol. I have quite a few myself… but always in covered areas, not because I don’t want to be judged, but because all of mine are personal to me. For instance, over my heart I have a blue ribbon with my twin sons initials that were sent to heaven at almost 6 months in the womb due to a very rare toxic twin transfusion syndrome. There’s always different reasons for tattoos, as well as reasons to display, or keep private. But people who judge off tattoos likely judge via other visible aspects as well and likely aren’t people you want in your life anyway, imo anyways.

11 Likes

Hey what’s this shit about the EU getting rid of memes?

2 Likes

they are pants… and I want them lol

9 Likes

You sure that’s not photo-realistic ankle tattoos?

7 Likes

10 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Provocative memes

Oh my God, how awful. Who took my photo, I try to hid that shit.

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjInik3juMJ/?taken-by=greenleafmagazine

12 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkPhYSIn-sX/?taken-by=greenleafmagazine

10 Likes

Most of them were independent contractors who had no political agenda. Think of all the innocent lives lost due to those rebel scum. Remember the death star!

10 Likes

2 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

Yea buddy! I remember not to long ago reading some stats on Andre “the Giant” about how much beer he drank in one setting it was ridiculous!

1 Like

6 Likes

10 Likes

Capt Cheddar from massive seeds scouting gophers.

12 Likes

:joy_cat: that cat is HIGH

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

15 Likes