Cheers :rofl:

15 Likes

11 Likes

…if i had to get a tattoo…

:evergreen_tree: :pen_fountain:

That one got way too many likes.

:laughing:

11 Likes

I’ve already deleted that meme once and just had to again. if you want to post that specific meme or other risque content post in the Provocative Memes Thread.

2 Likes

Apologies @toastyjakes. I didn’t see it as an adult meme so I posted it here. Last thing i want is to offend anyone. I’ll take more care in the future or maybe ill just post in the provocative meme thread just in case.

2 Likes

no no no lol
not the Will Ferrell meme… it was up from that… the “when you take a dick pic…” one

3 Likes

It was to much for them virgin ears of toasty… :rofl:

2 Likes

But yes for now on I’ll post those memes in the other thread cheers

1 Like

Oh. Haha. People’s sense of humour levels differ massively. Sometimes I’m a little hesitant as very dark humour cracks me up but others would find it offensive. Anyway I still think it’s a good idea if I’m gonna post something that’s not adult but a little offensive in the provocative thread :+1:

5 Likes

not that as much as not keeping with the aesthetic of the smokers lounge…

the tank is for the more unmoderated stuff, thats why it’s there

3 Likes

Put your purse down.

2 Likes

anybody else feel like continuously questioning a MOD ACTION?

Just say the word and i can give you some time to think about site etiquette?

final warning guys. you know the difference between what “should” and “should not” be posted in this thread…

there are also multiple warnings to other people through out this thread so it’s not like it doesn’t happen but a simple “Oops, sorry” would have sufficed.