Things that make you go Hmmm

Things that make you go erghhhhh!
Only in Scotland :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can think of a few.
Eva green
Helena bonham Carter (if you can look past the weird head)
Lauren Mayberry. (Again in a weird way)
:rofl:

3 Likes

Jack Whitehall new bird Kate Beckinsale. If he’s managed that there is hope for us all INCLUDING me :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, there are plenty. Cheryl Cole, Liz Hurley, Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, etc.

I’d say as far as the UK goes, Irish women take the cake, overall.

2 Likes

Cheryl Cole is a fellow Geordie. She was well known for all the wrong reasons even before she became famous. She is a stunner but I’d sooner risk putting my man bits into a wasps nest as I’d likely come out of it with a less painful cock :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

Why’d you have to go spoil my spank bank?

3 Likes

Hey you can’t catch owt from wanking over her :rofl:

2 Likes

Only thing I might catch is a slap from the wife. :flushed:

4 Likes

You should be able to read the menu as long as you don’t eat from it I say :+1:

3 Likes

I agree 100%. The other day I looked at a woman in the store for a few seconds too long.

Ended up hearing about it for hours.

“It was the WAY you looked at her - I KNOW that look !”

OMG it just wasn’t worth the look. The woman wasn’t even particularly “hot”. She just looked really healthy and vibrant. I find that attractive. Fuuuuuck.

6 Likes

I can’t go into McDonald’s as a cap with a pony tail through the back does it for me :laughing:
A heads up. Sunglasses indoors has their advantages even if you do look a little stupid :rofl:

3 Likes

Crackin fjords…

9 Likes

I’ve got me one of those :wink:

Still miss Chewin The Fat

2 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

OMG I just had to do a zoom in on that one!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Jesus Murphy !! Damned Nordic women drive me bonkers.

4 Likes