Things that make you go Hmmm

Sadly it seems that you need to join to get on the list, but at least until they catch on you can tell them you stopped believing in Jehovah after you tried joining once. Usually does the trick unless they have a base on your street. At that point you have to make a disturbance to get a ban without joining. :sweat_smile: Even if I had ever wanted to my teenage ass got my name on the list by harassing them right back at their front door. Took a few months, but it was worth it. The entire street stopped getting door to door after that. If they want to try and press charges kindly remind them that they were the ones harassing you first​:wink:

1 Like

Opening day perhaps? That’s the only explanation I have!

9 Likes

SCORE!

7 Likes

17 Likes

Is it a good idea to run the water line through the breaker box? Me thinks not. Did I win something?

2 Likes

You won a Water to HDMI Cable

9 Likes

Hahahahaha! Excellent! I’ll store it with my lumber stretcher.

5 Likes

What man needs religion when we have Gillette to tell us how to be good men?

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
It’s hilarious how many people are overreacting to a commercial :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Gillette is a bit conflicted

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes they are(20 character minimum)

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

This is a “glass blunt”. I can’t figure out how to use it. I pack weed into it and when trying to light it or hit it, the glass “plunger” part just falls out! WTF? Anybody know how to operate this goddamn thing?

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Found a video of something that looks similar:

2 Likes

Thanks @Northern_Loki! I was loading the damn thing from the wrong end! That helped brother!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

So I guess you push the ashes out the front like a turd then? Vid mentions you can load from either end. Full blunt pack from both side my guess would be best! Ru You packing 2 grams in it tonight and watching the full moon then? I guess is supposed to be an eclipse as well!

4 Likes

I’v seen a cool one awhile back that corkscrews the cannabis to fill it

3 Likes

15 Likes