Things that make you go Hmmm

Or Electric Prunes. :v:

2 Likes

OK. You have to watch this to the end. This is some funny shit!

11 Likes

One of my favorites, man!

1 Like

Weak​:rofl: who passes out after 1 puff?:rofl: I didn’t even know that could happen lol. At my newest it still took me a bowl to be good and 3 to pass out. Granted I didn’t use a grinder back then, but still good times. Also holy fuck is he shit and should give up. Way too slow to be a rapper.

that looked more like asphyxiation than passing out, his lungs do not sound good

2 Likes

If the movies I wanted made got made :

1 Like

Jokes aside I did hear Ghostbusters 3 is finally in the works.

Now let’s see about Bill & Ted 3. That thing has been talked about once by Keanu Reeves and then never again

2 Likes

I grew up on those 2 movies. Very few things I can rewatch without issue. Ghostbusters movies, Bill & Ted movies, Austin powers movies, and generally most campy things that don’t take themselves too seriously. Those are that main ones though and I will probably never stop watching them when I’m truly bored and need a laugh.

1 Like

Why? Those guys need to hang it up. As much as I love the first season of SNL with Dan Akroyd I can’t stand his more recent movies. Groundhogs day and caddyshack were the good Ole days. And yes own a boxset of the ghostbusters 1-2.

2 Likes

Bill and Ted lol Hell yeah man.

1 Like

Honestly it’s really just fanservice at this point. Campy shows and movies are making a strong comback RN. They have been for awhile, but the trend stage passed and we’re looking at a cultural desire to laugh. Probably all the depression or something let’s be honest. When you’re sad a laugh is the best distraction.

1 Like

If evil is what doesn’t feel good. Weed is truly put on earth by god. But then the paranoid episodes… where the fear is very real… Makes me say hmmm.

1 Like

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m so glad I’m not one of the stereotypes :rofl:
Not a millennial one anyways. Instead I’m a special mix of whatever I feel like wearing that day. Usually whatever is on my couch the next morning if it’s not dirty. Otherwise it’s dress pants, some kind of nerdy or geeky long sleeve shirt with a pocket, and whatever my hair is doing that day. Usually my hair is doing a pompadour because apparently that’s the hair I was given LoL. If I keep it short it’ll be a nice crew cut everywhere except the front. It’ll curl up and grow 3x as long in a week. If I haven’t cut my hair in awhile I go out full fro.

1 Like

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure is the biggest weed movie ever with no weed in it! :smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Right on!
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

It’s going to be shocking if I find they weren’t blasted through the whole filming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Uh-rah overgrow!

9 Likes

That pic was made for this thread LoL

1 Like