Things that make you go Hmmm

This is why I started growing my own. This was my stash about 15 years ago. Hmm

13 Likes

Brick weed is still being sold at 25$ a quarter here in the armpit of the worldā€¦ill let yall know when the wall finally stops the drugs from coming in.

10 Likes

Just think of it as a discount seed-pack. :thumbsup: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Problem is these seeds are all crushed. And thc is around 5-7%. Not even close mid-grade or commercial. In Nebraska and Iowa you canā€™t find brick weed. If you do its not green and usually in a brown paper bag and its about 50$ a oz. Texas I can get a oz of brick for 60$ but its green and 10% thc at least. I remember getting mid-grade Hawaiian, three hit indicas, lime green skunk, gold varieties, spicer Jamaican type stuff. All mid grade 100$ oz. Very nice for the price. Three or four seeds a zip. But then thatā€™s about the time I found OG 1.0 I found out what real quality looked like. And thatā€™s when I started scoring, jack hair, strawberry cough, white widow, NL. We referred to only the best we found as dank. This is back when every thing was kindbud, kb, kibbles and bitsā€¦but dank was what we called 1 oz buds of butterscotch sent to us from Detroit. The dankiest of the dank. Then I moved down here and anything that doesnā€™t have seeds is dankā€¦i was like wtf is this brown Shit?? Canā€™t find it any more but we used to get some really bomb pot of gold, we had the choice between outdoor or indoor grown. I only bought the outdoor.

5 Likes

Is that LBS or OZ, ? :joy:

4 Likes

7 grams. 2 grams is stems and crushed seeds. Its a fuckin mess.

3 Likes

Hmmm maybe I need to take a road trip across the line into NE into my old stomping grounds ? :moneybag: :dollar: lol

3 Likes

These people down here have never seen quality product before. I paid 130$ for 7 grams of afgani when I first moved here. And it wasnā€™t any better then our mid grade up north.

3 Likes

Missouri is the place to setup shop. We have it dailed in pretty well in NE.

3 Likes

If you tell these folks about the quality that were used to, they donā€™t believe youā€¦it is the ā€œshow meā€ state after allā€¦

3 Likes

When I started smoking a QP of Mexican brick was $35-40. Sell 3 ā€œlidsā€ for $15 each and have a lid to smoke and some beer money. Iā€™m sure I smoked lots of bugs, mold and even paraquat. AND WE LIKED IT!

8 Likes

We used to get Mexican brick weed here in Canada too, except we paid $60 a quarter for it. Dank weed was 80-100.

Okay hash was $21 a gram because it came stuck to a loonie lol. We met a guy who had crappy $10 hash and we were in hot knife heaven for weeks.

Once me and some friends got growing there was always somewhere to get good weed for free or cheap.

6 Likes

What fast food place am I at??I Canā€™t even see what I orderedā€¦and after I ordered they asked me if I had ordered, I said I think so?

7 Likes

Old stomping ground? I left NE ten years agoā€¦feels like a life time.

3 Likes

Lived in panhandle growing up as a kid then lived in Kearney better part of 15-16 years

3 Likes

Where had you lived when there @V4vendetta?

3 Likes

Omaha. 20+ years I really do miss it. I have family just west of karney. Gothenburg.

3 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

Iā€™m so old, and my visions really sucks, I couldnā€™t read the whole thing. Do you have a copy of this that is larger???

4 Likes