Things that make you go Hmmm

Not those kind of black holes😅

Gravitational extremes that previously we’re believed to break the laws of physics and previously believed to be a singularity.

There is an angle they could have used that would produce a much clearer picture. It’s not inescapable like previously believed. if you send the light/radio at the right angle it’ll fling the particles/waves around and out if it’s orbit far away faster than it can pull back on them.

The sling shot they used was one of the angles they should not have used as it teaches us as much as the one from interstellar gave us. For proof of concept I’ll take it, but they hyped it up so much and gave us garbage they know better than to give us with that level of hype. Fail. Just admit you guys fucked up and need to try again. Half the frustration is because they’re not admitting they fucked up and need to try again :sweat_smile:

The only thing it is is a proof of concept. That’s it. Nothing more. It’s sad they hyped up a POS test shot.

I’ve followed every single piece of news about this since they were talking about doing it. I’ve watched all the documentaries also.

The truth is they were ashamed of the photo and instead of trying again they hid it for a year and a half from us whole telling us we whole time how awesome it’ll be when they finally process the data. Especially when they themselves are on camera saying that they’ve done test runs to make sure they could do this at all and that the only thing they need to do is bring the petabyte hard drives to one location, compile the information in one chunk, and then the image was going to be visible to the public within a few weeks.

They already were flying all the hard drives to one location at the time of the filming including showing the drives themselves on camera. The documentary came out in 2017. It’s 2019 now.

1 Like

we paid $60 million for that picture! you better like it :smile:

7 Likes

Pickers will appreciate.

19 Likes

Hahahaha

That’s where they all go!

5 Likes

Ahh, the mystery has been solved…

2 Likes

Had a dream about this last night

12 Likes

9 Likes

Can’t think of the Title right now but it’s gotta be the song on “Smokey and the Bandit “ movie!

Edit: Westbend and Down?

5 Likes

I would say one of two…

Suicidal Tendencies - “Institutionalized”
or

Rage Against the Machine - “Killing in the Name Of”

8 Likes

7 Likes

It’d have to either be NWA Boys In Tha Hood or Judas Priest Breaking The Law maybe both. :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the only thing I can’t get out of my head now is the cops theme song and I never watched it :rofl:

2 Likes

All I wanted was a Pepsi just one Pepsi but she wouldnt give it to me!

2 Likes

I love the song, but every time I hear it, the only thing that comes it mind is:

"Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass… "

3 Likes

12 Likes

" Wanna be angry, focus and thirsty, all at the same time? " - look no further we have the solution…

6 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes