Things that make you go Hmmm

ANYONE? Lmao

19 Likes

Several dollars worth of postage for a 25 cent potato! Classic!

10 Likes

@ReikoX :sweet_potato: :envelope_with_arrow: :thumbsup: When you run out of cardboard…

:grin:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Those A-holes look “proud as peacocks”…lol

Reminds me of the Keystone Kops in my area…

Dammit, I’m still laughing over the serious look on the dude on the right, like he took down a major criminal… :laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Who knew? 56.5% LOL I want some!!! :wink:

Based on the advice at a dispensary, David began using a variety of weed with 56.5% THC and says it only “exacerbated the nerve pain.” After experimenting with a few other strains, he says, what worked for him was one with low (0.9%) THC, which eased his nerve pain
highly-potent-weed-has-swept-the-market-raising-concerns-about-health-risks via NPR

5 Likes

Sounds like BS to me​:sweat_smile: over 50% THC would mean a concentrate not Bud :sweat_smile:

Also CBG for nerve pain

2 Likes

right…way I heard it approx 35% cannabinoids was the highest possible. At some point you have to have a plant and some cell walls and maybe some water and nutrients…

5 Likes

If it really was 50+% then it would be so loose and sticky they may as well Just put oil over larfy bud for the same effect :rofl:

1 Like

Seriously, that would just be crystals on a stick…which would be awesome lol

2 Likes

I want one!

9 Likes

12 Likes

23 Likes

Perfect! Absolute Truth my brother! Love and Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Drug sniffing Werewolves now? Oh Shit!

7 Likes

I know this may sound weird to most but Iv been wondering if anyone’s gas smells like ganja when they break wind?

3 Likes

16 Likes

you’re swallowing bongloads again?

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

do not drink the bong water

5 Likes

Another FB favorite!

12 Likes

8 Likes