Things that make you go Hmmm

Isn’t that a shark protection type knife for diving?

1 Like

The initial call to police and emergency medical crews requested help for a 60-year-old woman who fainted. When officers arrived, two women and a man were all semi-conscious and were lying on the floor

5 Likes

14 Likes

‘When you lose internet it’s 1978, when you lose electricity it’s 1878’

:smile:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Jihad’s going boom. Make me go hmmmm. But the unity in Manchester today is noteworthy.

9 Likes

Is that a socket back there? it looks like they had a recessed socket and just connected a new socket to that with a plug😅

4 Likes

Thats exactly what they did

5 Likes

I farted in my tent the other day. Had to evacuate! I’m concerned about my filter.

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

When I smoke alot I swear my BO smells like weed sometimes :dash:

7 Likes

Might have to increase air flow a tad!

3 Likes

I can believe that! Comes out through the pores, on a side note want to keep mosquitoes from biting take higher doses of thiamine the aromas that exude from the the skin skeeters hate it.

8 Likes

Skeeters hate me, I rarely get bit. I must smoke too much weed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I also have noticed this but only when I’m excessively sweating so not just when I’ve got a little bit of sweat like when you’re digging a hole in a hot day and you’re pouring. It’s mutating our genes man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Saw this @oleskool830 thought I’d share! Lol

14 Likes

13 Likes

Me “6% of Americans believe they were abducted by space aliens” via NBC News
Wife: “Sure… probably the government”
Me: …

5 Likes

When you leave your weed unattended.

11 Likes

Drone grenade

7 Likes

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24216/pentagon-confirm-russia-submarine-nuke/

2 Likes