Things that make you go Hmmm

Absolutely my brother. I learn as much from them as they do from me. I tell them that if they work hard and be kind to people they will be OK.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Well we just found out we’re having a second one so hopin for a boy this time but regardless my little girl will be getting taught alsorts I don’t want her to have to rely on any man, hopefully ever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Congratulations brother @Explorer! They change your life in the best way. Keep us posted on progress and my congratulations to Ms @Explorer. Will you know the gender before delivery or do you want to be surprised? All love to you and yours.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Haha still hasn’t set in for me just yet to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: will definitely be keeping everyone up to date I’ll be needing the support dealing with 2 under 3 :rofl: and I shall be doing Mrs Explorer isn’t so keen on finding out this time around but I am far too impatient to not know! :blush:

Thanks for the well wishes though brother :crossed_fingers:t2: All goes well.

7 Likes

congrats @Explorer!

kids scare the hell out of me, one day though…

5 Likes

Congrats @Explorer! The wife and I have 3, and shes tied now :+1:. My twins (boy girl fraternal, 2 completely separate pregnancies at the same time) actually turn 5 on Sunday. Time flies. Cant wait til August though… all 3 in the same school at the same time. No more running all over the place like a headless chicken! Good luck getting a son.

8 Likes

The only time my parents ever hit any of us was one time when my mom hauled off and slapped my sister, for calling her a bitch. This was in the 70’s and 80’s. Now before you go off and say my folks were the hippy dippy type, just because we never got a “swatting”, they weren’t the “time out” or “need to explain how what we did was wrong” type either. We ALWAYS knew we were in trouble. We all grew up okay. Sometimes the fear of something is more powerful than the execution.

8 Likes

That’s me, driving the car :wink:

10 Likes

Congratulations! When is she due? I have 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy , as challenging as it can be at times its still pretty awesome… Hopefully you get your boy, 1 of each is a pretty good ratio

3 Likes

Exactly my point!

My kids now correct their behavior on a look and a short “hey!”

I always want the bad decisions they make to be met first with the question, “if I fuck up, what’s dad gonna do to me?”

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

You know you’re fucked up when you’re cooking cup o noodles in a pot. :vulcan:

4 Likes

Au contraire - the only ramen worth eating or even worthy of the name, is cooked in a pot.

11 Likes

why’d you have to go and make me hungry? It’s 2 hrs till lunch dammit… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thats it. My wife hasnt made ramen in months. Shes getting an ultimatum Haha

4 Likes

…there’s a “swat” & there’s “Singapore Graffiti Caning” :laughing: big difference.

:evergreen_tree: :innocent:

4 Likes

Lol very true!

Nice historical reference! Got a good chuckle!

3 Likes